1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Persia multiplayer

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by matlajs, Sep 27, 2016.

1. matlajs

matlajs King

So i began play mp game with my cousin. Picked small continents +, huge map, maximum AIs, everything standard on, events dissabled. In random pick i got Persia, cousin got Bismarck. He got isolated start on 70% desert small island with one cs. I got isolated position in island with Gustavus, reminding me America, like i would be Canada and he Argentina. 2Ai on shared island, rest of Ais on large continent. We both(me and cousin) are bottom in score and a game much more remind me peacefull behaviour in 8/18 than 9/19 experience, except attila, whho only one trying do it funny. I feel a need make it more crowded. However, bcoz of my isolation, I decided go Tradition+ Aesthetics. I managed pick religion with goddes of love, stupas,pagodas and had no idea what enhancer i should pick, so i picked that one yielding science when missionaries spread in other religion cities. I will try grab reformation giving +2 tourism from faith purchased buildings but i duno. Even if i could build wonders with theme slots, some of Ai is ahead, but i little rely on my missionaries that will hopefully skyrocket me comeback. however its prety funy game, but i would apreciate posibility add more Ais, than is supported.