Personal Possesions/Inventory Thread

ice2k4

Emperor
This is not a disscusion thread.

Basically, I thought it would be cool if we had a place to record all the items we buy. I mean I've been trying to spend a lot lately too help the economy and encourage people to buy unnessecary items.

For now, each character can post their own post here in any format they like, listing in some way (and decribing if you'd like.) items that you have. These items can be as small as eating untensils to as big as business shops and houses. I don't really recommend posting food and drinks considering those are perishable, and well, you usually eat/drink them. You can update your post as much as you like and even can refer to your post in rpg threads if you'd like to use something from your inventory. Those no-limits here since this is not an official thread and the game has no items system. The items here can be anything, even if they weren't purchased. An example would be if you wrote that you inherited something in your character's biography in the charater reigstry. You can also store personal noted about the demogame or demogame rpg in your thread, kind of like to-do's or threads to check up on.

There is one rule though: This is not a discussion thread and each character may only have one post.

So have fun.

-Ice2k4

Dutchfire

Absolutly Nothing

(btw should this be a sticky?)

Top Bottom