Petition for Christopher Tin and/or Geoff Knorr to appear as Great Musicians in Civ 7.

Should Geoff Knorr and Christopher Tin appear as Great Musicians in Civ 7?

• Absolutely yes they should, both of them are great musicians!

• Knorr's great, but I'd rather only Tin appear in Civ 7.

• Tin's great, but I'd rather only Knorr appear in Civ 7.

• Neither need to appear in Civ 7.

• No opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duke William of Normandy

King of England & Unofficial Welcoming Committee
Christopher Tin is an obvious choice because of his gorgeous composition Baba Yetu, which was actually the first-ever videogame music piece to be nominated for and win a Grammy.

Geoff Knorr has provided much of an impact on the music of the Civilization series as well, being the LEad Composer for Beyond Earth, and working on Civ 5 and Civ 6 as well. Civ 6 especially shines, IMO, as having one of the best soundtracks ever from a videogame.

Intresting, it would be a nice easter egg, I wouldn't be against it, I quite like the idea.
Geoff Knorr has provided much of an impact on the music of the Civilization series as well, being the LEad Composer for Beyond Earth, and working on Civ 5 and Civ 6 as well. Civ 6 especially shines, IMO, as having one of the best soundtracks ever from a videogame.
But my question to you, Duke William of Normady. Which song(s) would you give to Geoff Knor if he would be a great musician in the game?

But my question to you, Duke William of Normady. Which song(s) would you give to Geoff Knor if he would be a great musician in the game?
Probably something from Beyond Eath like "Promethean" and one fo the Civ 6 Music Pieces.

While both are certainly deserving, it would feel self-indulgent to me.

While both are certainly deserving, it would feel self-indulgent to me.
Certainly understandable. Although, I'm sure some self-indulgence from Firaxis wouldn't be that bad. Perhaps only one of the two composers should suffice.

Certainly understandable. Although, I'm sure some self-indulgence from Firaxis wouldn't be that bad. Perhaps only one of the two composers should suffice.
It would feel less awkward with Tin, who is not formally in Firaxis' employ. Use "Baba Yetu" and "Sogno di Volare" and maybe it will at least feel like a self-aware meme...

It would feel less awkward with Tin, who is not formally in Firaxis' employ. Use "Baba Yetu" and "Sogno di Volare" and maybe it will at least feel like a self-aware meme...
I'd second this.

Top Bottom