[BTS] PH S21E01: It's a Dam, Dam, Dam, Dam World

Apollo is built the same turn as Composites are researched and one turn after Saladin builds his. Pacal has already built parts BTW

Our production is lacking, as well as our research

We miss out on Space Elevator, which we should never have been building in the first place and has put us 10-15 turns behind where we should be, sigh....

I play until Fibre Optics comes in. Research is set on Fission to head to Fusion for the engines.

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-28_14-21-31.png
    upload_2021-11-28_14-21-31.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 31
  • pholkhero2 AD-1978.CivBeyondSwordSave
    413.3 KB · Views: 30
alright, now at last, we've come to the end and all that, for good or for ill. I wonder how pigswill's shadow game is going/went.

now to finally look up and remember how civ4 SSs are built and launched! Everything is in my capable hands.

Possibly slightly better than yours but not great either. I abandoned it mid 19th century.

Attachments

• pholkhero2 temp.CivBeyondSwordSave
    357 KB · Views: 28
With the benefit of hindsight probably would have been better to aim for cultural victory from the start (with a side order of hydro plants).

hey, sorry. monday started a bit of a holiday busy season at work, so I've just been beat when I get home. I'll win, er, play this tonight, and post as well.

Ahh Egypt . . .

Your lands stretch from the jungles to the sea

Home of the fourth most cultured people on the PLANET!

(uh, sir?)

Your opinion is sought after by the all the top empires

(ahem, sir!)

And Brennus, good king of the Celts, why, you're the best of friends!

(sir, i believe we're under attack)

Nonsense, I believe they've come to view our splendid spaceship:

(sir, there appears to be a yellowish haze in the air after something fell from the sky)

I do believe it's those silly billy bandits.

Pay it no mind.

(sir, you really should-)
Ahh, the heads of state again:

They've come to admire the view of the crystal waters:

Lovely . . .

[so, pacal declared about five turns in, while my wife was decorating the xmas tree. apparently, he hates christmas. we stood really no chance, so i fired off a Golden Age, and watched the world burn. And it did...brennus declared on sally, w nukes going back and forth. liz attack bren w a nuke as well. she's got 2 legendary cities and pacal has a bunch of parts...ahh... a good ai.

love to know who won but there's no "one more turn" option anymore on steam?]

ahh, but what a ride. satisfied the variant, lost the game. sounds about right. i guess old world then? can only settle IN rivers?

1996 save

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1996.CivBeyondSwordSave
    431.2 KB · Views: 31
I found this thread and felt the itch to join, then I saw that it already happened 2 years ago. It was fun to read through everything that happened.

I would be up for a retry of this or some other lighthearted silly challenge (though, I would likely be the least skilled player).

Ps: thought the last log of what happened was really funny.

Top Bottom