PH2201: The Persian People's Front: Crack Suicide Squad

woosh! good turns all and thanks for keeping things moving while i celebrating over the weekend

great on the new city :goodjob: but bad on the no conversion :whipped:

buyt also: who used the missionary for legalism? :hmm:

penalty: can we raze? should we make it throw festivals (or something else) nonstop until conversion so its essentially useless to us? after all, how could nonbelievers possibly contribute to our nation

Reactions: PiR
No, thank you. I don't have sense of humor any more for things like this. I do enjoy following other people's play, which is why I hang around.
BTW, when you first started these I downloaded the save from the start and couldn't get it to open.

Back to me already? Got it.
Whatever happened to the popular front?

He's over there.

SPLITTER!

also, now that i've posted in your game, i feel no guilt whatsoever about bumping this thread ;) :)

I start up the game and my first task is to find out where Egypt's remaining city(s) are hiding.

Love having more zealots

Found you

Q: Can we convert cities if we are at war with their owners??? They ain't no cannibals.

Have I expressed my admiration for Zealots?

I've left the following choice for the next player

And the following set up

Attachments

• PersiaTurn54.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
I’m tempted to say metaphysics, so we can hold a cannibal synod….

nice set Oz. i'm w the High Synod I think, but also we definitely need conversions on these cities ASAP...maybe to the point of rushbuying the missionary first in the capital. that being said, we oculd probably do with have one or two missionaries permanently with our army in case we run into non-believers that need conversion before assimilation.

Resistance to the Cannibal Horde is Futile.

edit for a side thought: is there too much food production? or do i just always over farm??

Polis is good for Hamlets as we don't generate much money. But as we generate a lot of everything else, we can sell resources for money. And Metaphysics will enable us to make our beliefs a state religion, which is a must have for story consistency

We’re cannibals. Farms produce what our food eats.
:lol:

yes, yes...i meant, generally, in Old World...seems to be a lot of food production happening...maybe i'm prioritizing resources incorrectly

Egads, no roster!
pholkhero >> UP NOW (and just now realizing it :lol: got it! :D )
jguy >> on deck with patience
PiR >> gathering even more patience
Oz >> :whipped: for no roster :)

It was an implied roster ;)
i've been laughing at this for about 3 minutes now.

in other news, too, before the report, I'd like to say that playing these games has been very fun for me; reminds me of simpler times.

y54
Our daughter's is wise:

And our wife is up to something:

That's probably fine.

I look at our options for a gov'r

Not so good right now; I decide to leave the Empty Chair in office. I spent some time up grading our troops a bit; we're getting tons of Training per year and it caps at 2k so we should have level four units all around as soon as we can: the military arm of the Persian People's Front, Executive Committee.

Y55

And here, my pics stopped coming out, so use your imagination henceforth.
We got an event and received an Odeon in Khito for some gold, and a loss of a discontent level in What's That for some more gold.
I chose the ambition to field 8 generals; seemed appropriate enough. I also set the unconverted city to unending council until we can convert them. We should really ahve a city only putting out missionaries.

y56
Christianity was founded, and we received a missionary; I arrested him, of course for a loss of opinion.

Y57
This was a big turn: a vandal raid began near What's That, and we get an offer to try and make peace with the Egyptians, but I said it "just felt wrong" for a loss of opinion w achmenaids;

I was also thinking about this tribes: should clear them? use to farm xp?? that's what i'm doing at iunet waiting for missionary

y58:
our brother, Bardiya, converted...but is he the REAL Bardiya?? hmm....

our heir is a Cruel, Debauched Zealot; sounds about right

y59
new babylonian ruler that's angry w us and our kid converted as well; and the egyptians figured out we killed the previous ruler :mischief:
What's That: missionary>trapper
spread Cannibalism to the people of Iunet

y60
vandals converted! and we have a big enough decision to make that I didn't really finish the turn.

we got a marriage proposal from the Greeks, adn an ultimatum from the Babylonians: either we're with them or against them in their war w Greece. We have to pick a side: we have babylonian cities nearby (1 that's converted that we can see), but also a unit or two. we also have a few greek units around and have no idea where their cities are: we could be in the front lines of the war no matter which side we choose.

Reactions: PiR
Explicit Roster:
pholkhero >> just played
jguy >> UP NOW
PiR >> on deck
Oz >> oz'ing

I also forgot to mention that we've got Iunet ready to be conquered next turn or so, but we've also got some archers in the woods north of the city hunting for the barb uprising. These units with the eagle head get the bonus for being adj to same unit types; they're a pair, please adopt them both.

Attachments

• PersiaTurn60.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
Top Bottom