Phasal teleporter

Jclark20000

Chieftain
Hi everyone ,

Loving the game , but getting extremely frustrated at the minute .
Need to move my settlers across the map for the promised land victory as there is no where else to settle . I have built a phasal in the location I want to move my units to but cannot for the life of me work out how I instruct them to use the teleport .
Any help would be so so so appreciated as I know it is something simple .

Many thanks

Hi everyone ,

Loving the game , but getting extremely frustrated at the minute .
Need to move my settlers across the map for the promised land victory as there is no where else to settle . I have built a phasal in the location I want to move my units to but cannot for the life of me work out how I instruct them to use the teleport .
Any help would be so so so appreciated as I know it is something simple .

Many thanks

edit, sorry I missunderstood

I don't think the earth settlers can phase teleport , you have to use maglev rails instead

I'm pretty sure my first purity victory was based around teleporting these snails all over the map. So yea they definitely CAN teleport and you should use it to win like that because otherwise it will take ages.

Phase teleporters work like this - any unit in any friendly city can teleport TO a phase teleporter. So all you do is set up the gate just outside of any of your cities, plop the teleporter to the destination point, move the unit (in this case settler) in the city, and they will get a new action (teleport to) which you can use to trasport them with to the location of the satellite.

Top Bottom