Philosophers Sign Up Thread

Shattered

Lord of Utopia
This is the sign up thread for the Philosophers of the Legion faction. Anyone interested please post here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Please use the following template for your post if joining.
CharacterName: (optional)
Goals: (what you want want from the game, such as power, rp, etc.)

Spoiler :
The Philosophers of the Legion Faction is based on the right that only the enlightened and truely brave may rule the lands. We seek expansion of our minds and logic, while crushing those of inferior intellect beneath our clubs. Our nations Way is the right Way, and all those across the world will hear, even if we have to use force to make them listen.

Our leaderhead is Alexander, his traits are Philisophical and Aggressive.

Elections
The Enlightened One rules with the wisdom of countless ages. It is with this wisdom that he/she shall lead us into the legends of history.

The Enlightened One is elected from the current philosophers in the faction. An election within the faction will commence to decide who shall be the Enlightened One. Anyone within the faction may nominate themselves or others for election.

Faction Positions
The Enlightened One has control of both faction policy and direction, as well as all Great People.
The Enlightened One appoints his trust, and major duties to the Followers of the Way.The Followers will be chosen strictly by the Enlightened One. There are four Ways to which the followers will be selected for. They go as follows.

Way of the People: The Follower taking this path has control over the capital city and the surrounding lands. That follower seeks what to have the city produce, as well allocating citizens to work the land of our cities. He shall also be in charge of dealing directly with the citizens by announcing faction decisions.

Way of the Fist: The follower taking this path has dominance over all our military might. He has the right to train our soldiers in whatever method need be, whether its to better navigate the hills, or better fight archers, amoung others. It is through this followers adherence to the Way that we will make our enemies armies tremble in fear.

Way of Pure Order: The follower taking this path shall have dominance over the law and order of our great nation. It shall be this followers privelege to write up our nations laws and to be the final word in the judicial realm. He shall run the Public Forum, where all breakers of the law shall find themselves.

Way of the Horizen Seeker: The follower of this path shall be in control of our exploratory forces. His mandate is to expand our knowledge of the percieved end of the world, and what lies beyond it.(With this said, any warrior or military unit chosen by the Way of the Fist follower to explore, is passed to the Horizen Seekers control) This follower is also given the right to negotiate and deal with foreign entities, effectively becoming a foreign diplomat.

The followers can be replaced at any time by the Enlightened One.
In event of the death of The Enlightened One, one of the Followers will be chosen by faction election to be the new leader.

Membership
All are welcome in the Philosophers of the Legion. Once joined, said patrons shall be known herewith as philosphers. They shall have the privelege of joining the Followers and The Enlightened One in discussion and alteration, of our faction. All ideas made by philosophers shall be taken more seriously amoung our numbers than those by a non faction member. The Followers have the right to appoint Apprentices. These Apprentices represent the philosophers amoung us who help enlighten and guide the Way the Follower has taken. Their job is to help their supporting Follower in any ways they need help. Apprentices will most likely be appointed to Follower status over philosophers.

Faction Vision
We exist, and we realize it. There is much to know about this world, but so much is still left unseen. We must explore far and wide, both in the world and our minds, so we can achieve a higher meaning the other tribes can only clamour for. It is our understanding of existance that gives us the Right of supremacy. It is by our nations thinkers and lovers, that we shall seize the passion of victory, and spread our influence wide. We can not idle by and watch as the rest of the world grows old on its own ignorance. We must stand up for justice and logic, and crush those who seek to defy our nations glory. For truely, to have understanding, but not the will to spread it, is the greatest crime imaginable.

This is all still a rough outline. Please feel free to critique as you see fit. Also note that this is not set in stone, and if anyone ends up joining, we can discuss all grievences you might have.

Im interested.
Character name: Churchill 25
Goals: to have fun, help my faction and get better at civ

You are more than welcome to join my friend. Welcome to the Philosophers of the Legion! :)

I would love to join your faction.

Goals: To have fun and kick some faction butt (not ours of course) every now and then.

I must warn you tho. I have no idea how this works.... :crazyeye:

Ballazic
Goal:To be a senator (we are going to have senate correct?) second goal minister of foreign affairs. I want our faction to be the strongest.
Contacts: Civfanatics, email: josiah_martinoski@yahoo.ca, same name for msn.

Ya I want to be part of this

Brain X and Ballazic, welcome to the Philosophers of the Legion faction! I forsee lots of fun for you guys. ;) Please don't be afraid to ask any questions through pm or through my msn (dark_saber_omega@hotmail.com). I have been involved in the rule making process, so I can explain whats going on to the best of my ability.

Didn't see this thread at first, I guess I'll sign up properly now

Character Name:Badhron
Goals:Help the faction rule

name: eddy34567
goals: to have fun, get to know more people and to philosophisize (yes, that's intentional)
who's in charge of research?

I have come to join my fellow wise ones
Name: The Blastoid
goal: to maximize resource exploration, exploitation and use to show our supior to the less enlightened

name: Rad_The_merchant
goals: Be rich and financiate an army to me dominate the world, i mean to WE Dominate the world, make the most dangerous and profitables trade routes and discoverer new parts of the world too

Name: Squarg
Goal: to discover liberalism in 1000BC

Welcome all! You are officially Philosophers now, so don't be afraid to join in on our discussions!

It is never to late to join, my friend. Welcome to the faction Philosopher Rex rgis of Ter.

CharacterName: Anthony Stieber
Goals: Have some fun RPing, and find out more about Demogame

name: lost
Goals: Learn about the Demogame, probably some RPing

Welcome Jack! You are hereon apart of our great faction.

Top Bottom