Philosophical + Imperialistic

ATopic22

Clan SPADE Captain
What victory do you think these traits should be best used for and why? I personaly think it could be a domination victory or a Diplomatic victory because with both you can make an increased amount of cities thanks to the imperialistic trait and spawning settlers faster as well as using the philosophical trait to get techs and eventually build the UN. But Im a noob at this game so if you can give me suggestions that would be great.

THere is no "this combination of traits leads to this type of victory" in this game, and that is one point which make it very good. Obviously, agressive tends more to war-based victories than expansive, for example, but almost every trait can be good for everything. Financial and organized are both good for the econoym for example, but agressive or charisatic can also be good for it if, through war, you achieve to capture a good shrine and then cottage all your land. At the same time, these two traits are great for war, but if you're financial or philosophical you can get a tech advantage which will in the meantime give you a military advantage.

If you want to achieve diplomatic victory, you should focus much more on diplomacy rather than on the traits of your leader, that is my main advice.

Top Bottom