Phoenatica National Art Museum

Cyc

Looking for the door...

Our nation needs a Museum, it craves one. A place where our children can hear about the great victories of our forefathers and fine arts from the past. With the powers vested upon me, I declare this a National Museum.

President Grey Fox

Welcome citizens of Phoenatica. The Phoenatica National Art Museum is more than honored to house the exhibits of local artistry. The first of many exhibits, "Our Scientific Advances", has it's first installments hanging in the Main Hall. Please feel free to wander and stay as long as you like. The Management.

The second installment of hangings. Please feel free to post comments below. We'd love to hear your thoughts on this or future exhibits.

Now on exhibit in the West Hall, "The Great Wonders" will take you face to face with the far reaches of the known world. As these works are crafted by the local artisans, we're proud to display them here.

And here are the two new additions to the West Hall's "The Great Wonders".

That would be to hang here in the Museum, Shabbaman? Or to have posted in the PDX thread?

Actually, I was trying to delete my last posting after reading your enthousiastic reply in the GREAT PDX thread, but all I achieved was getting some error message (d'oh!).

And regarding your question: well, both ofcourse!

Is there anything more beautiful than the city of PDX? Don't we want to see it everywhere we look?

@Shabbaman - I can arrange to have a bird's eye view of PDX posted in your thread. As the Museum is still under construction, (we have just opened the West Hall), it may be a while before the beautiful city of PDX finds a place here on our walls. But I'm sure it will.

@everyone. comments and requests pertaining to the Museum can be posted in this thread, more personal requests such as works being posted to your thread, should be sent to me by private message. Thank you,

Cyc
Museum Curator

Again, new additions to the Main Hall exhibit - Our Scientific Advances.

And two more to the West hall exhibit - The Great Wonders

Yes, for those of you who are thinking "The Forbidden Palace isn't one of the Great Wonders....", when we found out it was available, we felt it was too important a Wonder and too beautiful a painting not to include in the exhibit.

The new additions to the West Hall Exhibit - The Great Wonders...

The new addition to the Main Hall Exhibit - Our Scientific Advances

What about a picture of the glorious troops marching into the American capital--Washington? I believe that the immortals deserve that. Could we arrange some sort of monument for the victorious fighters?

Interesting suggestion, ssmith619. Let me look into it and I'll see what I can find.

Edit 04/23/02 - I have looked extensively through many archives for a painting of troops marching on the great Capitol of Washington, as I know I've seen it. But to no avail, ssmith619. The only tribute I've located on any circuit or in the Great Library can be viewed at www.civfanatics.net/uploads/whitehouseww1.jpg
in the new upload file server.

The Great Wonders Exhibit...

Our Scientific Advances Exhibit....

New additions to "The Great Wonders...

New additions to "The Great Wonders"...

The Latest addition to the "Our Scientific Advances" exhibition...

Top Bottom