PhotoKinetik II

PhotoKinetik II 1.1

12@!n

Chieftain
12@!n submitted a new resource:

PhotoKinetik - PhotoKinetik for ReShade 3.xx

ABOUT
This is PhokotKinetik for Reshade 3.xx. It's far easier to work with than older versions. Includes 3 Presets, one each for 4k, 1440p and 1080p displays. The only difference between them is the blur radius value for Depth of Field.

CONTROLS

By default, the “END” key will enable\disable all ReShade effects, where the “NumPad0” key will toggle Depth of Field. “Shift+F2” will open the ReShade In-Game UI and...​

Read more about this resource...

Where can I get a detailed set of directions on how to install & use this stuff with regards to Civ 6? What is the impact on performance during the game? Thanks.

In the installation instructions provided in the download. Impact on performance is correlated to your hardware and resolution. I'm running Titan X Maxwell SLI, I get 60 FPS @ 4k. Civ isn't a terribly demanding title.

hey,

thanks for your efforts, looks great!

however, I can not find a "dxgi.ini" file in my \Base\Binaries folder. There's a couple of dll files etc, but no .ini (I already enabled "hidden" files to be displayed)

I'm running Win10 and the latest version of the game from steam with all DLCs...any idea?

thx and best wishes

Last edited:
I have followed your instructions to the letter, but I see no discernible changes in game. Apart from Anti-Aliasing, should any other settings be switched off for it to work? I also don't see an in-game shader setting menu. Is that a clue to what went wrong?

Top Bottom