PhotoKinetik

PhotoKinetik 1.4

I really appreciate all the work you've been doing, and I've tried every one so far, but I really can't do any of the presets you've produced. I might be the only one but I really really like the sharpness your mod brings, as well as some of the ground detail (especially in the first mod) that is shown, but I really want something more colourful kinda like vanilla :(
You can disable everything except depth of field to have default colors. Try keeping luma sharpen for detail.

I really appreciate all the work you've been doing, and I've tried every one so far, but I really can't do any of the presets you've produced. I might be the only one but I really really like the sharpness your mod brings, as well as some of the ground detail (especially in the first mod) that is shown, but I really want something more colourful kinda like vanilla :(

On second thought, try this:
Use my preset, but leave only depthoffield, uimask, godrays, and tick finesharp, and if that is not enough, tick lumasharpen.

You can also play with technicolor2, it adds a bit more color.

Just loaded my new game with it, and it looks like the Depth Of Field reacts to where my mouse is. It gets sharper when I move to the north and gets all blurred when ive got my mouse at the bottom. Is that intended?

Just loaded my new game with it, and it looks like the Depth Of Field reacts to where my mouse is. It gets sharper when I move to the north and gets all blurred when ive got my mouse at the bottom. Is that intended?

Refer to the Overview and read the page notes:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/photokinetik.25428/

NOTES/KNOWN ISSUES
-In-game MSAA *MUST* be set to off for ReShade to have access to game's depth buffer for depth of field effects.
-If the depth of field effect is too strong for you, you can use Num Pad 0 to toggle it on/off or select an included preset that doesn't have depth of field enabled.
-The UIMask does not work yet on 1440p displays.
-Those using Depth of Field will inevitably have some issues with the shader blurring the UI. I made a UI mask for the static UI (The UI that is always on the screen), however it only works IF you scale the UI to your resolution. Currently this is not an option for 1440p displays. ReShade doesn't have the ability in any version to ignore the UI. Thus I have done what I can.
If you prefer a DoF effect that doesn't use MOUSEFOCUS, open ReShade Assistant, navigate to shaders, settings and disable the mouse autofocus.

Or the Changelogs:

CHANGE LOGS

1.4 Change Log:
-Reverted back to 1.1 color palette values.
-Renabled Mouse Focus for Depth of Field.
-Decreased Depth of Field Shader itensity.
-Decreased Godray Shader intensity.
-Enabled Levels Shader.
-Disabled Tuning Palette Shader.
-Disabled Vignette Shader.
-Disabled Finesharp Shader.
-Decreased Ambient Light Shader intensity.

-I still plan to release 1440p UI Mask.
-May release additional profiles since people uneducated in ReShade keep sending messages/posting about how to tweak MOUSEDOF.
-For any other users that have simple questions, please FIRST read the overview and if still have questions go to ReShade forum.

hello!
looks nice, however let me give you an advice ( i used to be part of enb, reshade, stalker, minecraft modding community and woked abit with shaders ):
do not use reshade framework... its freaking huge, and most part of its code was heavily unoptimised.

maybe a year ago i've made a small reshade-compatible shader master file, that can perform all of the reshade colorcorrection with just 1 function - color look up with 256x16 color table + ssdo for better lightning.

if u have free time and open-minded for better and lighter solution - feel free to use this: https://yadi.sk/d/QdN_JcL1rruBQ

package above is not an out-of-the box solution for civ6 (i like game graphics, and havent made anything yet), however that stuff weights almost 200 times less and runs faster ( yet there's no DOF, preset was made for 3d shooter, and playing 3d shooter with half of screen blurred to hell sounds weird )

sincerely yours, opezdl AAA

hmm i've checked files, i actually had somewhere a better version for those... anyway feel free to use any code from there - maybe its usefull :)

hello!
looks nice, however let me give you an advice ( i used to be part of enb, reshade, stalker, minecraft modding community and woked abit with shaders ):
do not use reshade framework... its freaking huge, and most part of its code was heavily unoptimised.

maybe a year ago i've made a small reshade-compatible shader master file, that can perform all of the reshade colorcorrection with just 1 function - color look up with 256x16 color table + ssdo for better lightning.

if u have free time and open-minded for better and lighter solution - feel free to use this: https://yadi.sk/d/QdN_JcL1rruBQ

package above is not an out-of-the box solution for civ6 (i like game graphics, and havent made anything yet), however that stuff weights almost 200 times less and runs faster ( yet there's no DOF, preset was made for 3d shooter, and playing 3d shooter with half of screen blurred to hell sounds weird )

sincerely yours, opezdl AAA

Feel free to post your own mods... I am happy with ReShade in this instance.

NOTES/KNOWN ISSUES
-In-game MSAA *MUST* be set to off for ReShade to have access to game's depth buffer for depth of field effects.
-If the depth of field effect is too strong for you, you can use Num Pad 0 to toggle it on/off or select an included preset that doesn't have depth of field enabled.
-Those using Depth of Field will inevitably have some issues with the shader blurring the UI. I made a UI mask for the static UI (The UI that is always on the screen), however it only works IF you scale the UI to your resolution. Currently this is not an option for 1440p displays. ReShade doesn't have the ability in any version to ignore the UI. Thus I have done what I can.
If you prefer a DoF effect that doesn't use MOUSEFOCUS, open ReShade Assistant, navigate to shaders, settings and disable the mouse autofocus.

Or the Changelogs:

CHANGE LOGS

1.4 Change Log:
-Enabled Levels Shader.

Thanks a lot! Will try that

I

NOTES/KNOWN ISSUES

Or the Changelogs:

CHANGE LOGS

1.4 Change Log:
-Enabled Levels Shader.
I can't seem to find the Mouse Autofocus shader. What is it called?

Cannot download ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 2.0.7z .zip from either link :(

ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 2.0.7z .zip donwload links are not working. Can someone please share the file?

Top Bottom