Photos of Hong Kong(56k warning)

Ramius75

Deity
Since im on a roll, here are some photos i took from Hong Kong in Jan.

Not in chronicle order and hope u guys like it.

Photos from Ocean Park.

post some Hong Kong photos.... comment and critiques welcome :D

Public housing, Hong Kong

Public housing, Hong Kong

Old And New, Hong Kong

New Building, Hong Kong

Exercise in the morning, Hong Kong

Granny, Hong Kong

Old Man, Hong Kong

Old Auntie, Hong Kong

Snap At Victoria Peak, Hong Kong

View Of Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
-Taken at Victoria peak in the late morning, the day is very cooling and windy. No tripod allow.

Praying in Wong Tai Sheng Temple, Hong Kong

Tower, Ocean Park, Hong Kong

Ferris Wheel, Ocean Park, Hong Kong

Performer, Ocean Park, Hong Kong

Cable Car Ride, Ocean Park, Hong Kong

Sunset, Hong Kong

Sunset, Hong Kong

Smuggling, Hong Kong (actually a joy ride)

Sunset, Victoria harbor, Hong Kong

Shopping Crowd, Mong Kok, Hong Kong

Street Light,Nathan Road, Hong Kong

Building,Nathan Road, Hong Kong

Tram, Hong Kong

Tram, Hong Kong

View From Nathan Hotel, Hong Kong

Little Girl, Ocean Park,Hong Kong

Damn it, you're making me homesick! Great pictures! You should have traversed the KCR all the way to the Chinese border. The gradual change from an ultra dense urban scenery to a wild landscape is really cool.

Haha great.. You seem to have gone where i wnet in September - Hong Kong and Vietnam. I stayed on Kowloon for about a week (not far from Nathan Road)and it was awesome, went to ocean park as you did and distinctly remember the sea jellies.

However when i went to Vietnam i went to Hanoi, Sapa and Ha Long Bay, all in North Vietnam. Maybe ill try and get some pictures up if i can be bothered.

Damn it, you're making me homesick! Great pictures! You should have traversed the KCR all the way to the Chinese border. The gradual change from an ultra dense urban scenery to a wild landscape is really cool.

Actually 1 group of my friends took a day trip to ShenZhen. but i was too lazy and so i remain on HK island. Will defintely go HK again for shopping.

Thats beautiful, I wish I was going there now.

Thanks, its really a nice place. I place its the 3rd best place for food after Singapore and Malaysia :D

Haha great.. You seem to have gone where i wnet in September - Hong Kong and Vietnam. I stayed on Kowloon for about a week (not far from Nathan Road)and it was awesome, went to ocean park as you did and distinctly remember the sea jellies.

However when i went to Vietnam i went to Hanoi, Sapa and Ha Long Bay, all in North Vietnam. Maybe ill try and get some pictures up if i can be bothered.

Cool, will be looking forward to your photos also. I wanted to go for a long trip also, but due to work commitment, i can only have short holidays...

Top Bottom