picking @ an ex-friend: What would YOU do

Ultraworld

Emperor
What would you do if a good friend, after drinking a lot of of alchohol for the 1st time (which you encourages), starts calling you names, spits at you and attacks you.

Would you listen to it for 2 hours? Would you take pictures of him and put them on the internet? Would you send him a hatemail? Would you steal his property?

What would you do!!!!

He's drunk and it's my fault.

I would attempt to calm him (very difficult) and take him home.

Then I would put up with whatever he has to say to me, whilst ensuring nothing gets damaged and no one is hurt.

Perfection said:
I wouldn't put my friend in such a situation.

Same here actually.

As I wouldn't drink myself, I wouldn't force it upon others.

Many friends of mine say that drinking is a learning curve.

I say it's a road to nowhere.

No friend of mine drinks while I endorse it.

I wouldn't let him drink again, but do none of the BS you stated.

Tie him up in a dark room, then go out and wait till he is sober. After that, I would not allow him to drink in my presence, and I would certainly not endorse it again.

Perfection said:
I wouldn't put my friend in such a situation.
Ditto here, plus I very VERY rarely drink ;).

Alcohol is baaaaad.

I would always vent my frustrations on my friends when I used to drink too. But they deserved it, freeloadin' bastids!

I'd get him home safely, and the next day suggest that he avoid getting too drunk in the future as he apparently becomes one of those nasty "angry drunks" rather than a "friendly drunk" or a "depressed drunk".

In any such situation by the time my friend would get that drunk I would be 2 to 3 times more drunk.

If he's drunk and you encouraged it, you shouldn't do anything that has lasting consequences, since what he is doing probably don't have any.

So, if you do take pictures of him, make sure they are not out of spite, even if they are to make fun of him ;)

But I don't think you should turn him into an ex-friend because of it.

If he starts getting pyhsical I'd get physical back at him, same with spiting and urinating.

Bozo Erectus said:
Id smack the living poop out of him.
:lol: bozo said smack the living poop out of him :lol:

but seriously. id try to calm him. then figure out why i got somebody drunk, then wait for the morning to come so he forgets everything.

Top Bottom