Picking Same AI -- 8 Attila's

flairin

Prince
Was wondering if anyone would bother to set up and play a game like this. I am curious if each AI will choose the same tech path, play Attila the same way so I set this up. Instead of going for Battering Rams I'm researching The Wheel first for the Horse Archer.

Any thoughts?

Haha, turn 6 goody hut for battering ram... sending this guy home

100 turns in, my Attila was the only one to take out any of the other Attila's.

Perhaps cause it is set on Emperor. But expected something different since on Pangaea. No city-states taken out. I was one of the last to get a pantheon... weird, it seemed that instead of horse archers or battering rams the AI was going after faith early. Many AI declared war on each other but I guess they were neutralized against each other because of horse archers.

I started with Attila's Court as capital while the other capitals had "stolen" names. They had different colors as well. My population/science/points was well above compared to the others.

Well that's interesting , I've never played a map with even 2 of the civs on it being the same , I have always wondered what would happen though , I could see a problem however , one of your allied Attilas comes to you and says " Attila has become a threat , we need to declare war" How the heck are you supposed to know which one he is talking about , even if you hate all the other Attilas you wouldn't know where to move your troops until the war is actually declared...How awkward would that be. Also , the coding in the AI might get mixed up or something , I don't really know , never thought the Huns would go after faith though , very odd indeed.

Well that's interesting , I've never played a map with even 2 of the civs on it being the same , I have always wondered what would happen though , I could see a problem however , one of your allied Attilas comes to you and says " Attila has become a threat , we need to declare war" How the heck are you supposed to know which one he is talking about , even if you hate all the other Attilas you wouldn't know where to move your troops until the war is actually declared...How awkward would that be. Also , the coding in the AI might get mixed up or something , I don't really know , never thought the Huns would go after faith though , very odd indeed.

In my opinion The Huns would be the Civ to play for this kind of set-up since they have reign over basically any city name. Would be weird to play France with two cities of Paris. Well, at least the different Huns had different colors so that is one way to keep track I guess. Honestly it also had a sort of generic feel, kinda like Civ 2 since all units/buildings available were the same

Top Bottom