PieAncientEuropeV-Hellenic

Probably you missed this last line:

I propose you promise to replay your turns the same (within reason) as you played them before.
There is no reason why army locations and ship locations shouldn't be the same.

Army locations:
* 4 units in Athens and 2 non-combat
* 2 units Pella
* Hetairoi and shield bearer on lead mine (near Methoni)
* Elephant on swampy hill (near Methoni)
* 3 damaged units in Methoni

Ship locations:
* 1 liburna NW of Rhodes
* 1 galley SE of Athens

Will do those indicated, but cannot possibly remember all 200+ units I master ;) Please understand that it is not only me -- everyone has advantage of knowing what to expect from future. You had very lucky RNG with no losses, slightest change even in order of attack can produce different results even with modified assets locked by default as in any MP game.

fine by me. is there any other solution? i dont think so

I am glad we have this one. I was about to resign blaming bugs :)

I can do it for him.

Here is the new, replayed turn, Lysimachus did not flip :( :mad:

Well this is certainly an alternative reality.
But anyway, onwards..

Strange the replayed turn doesn't list as first file in Pbemtracker.

Attachments

• Diadochi_BC-0259_to_Hannibal.CivBeyondSwordSave
    724.8 KB · Views: 76
Yes, because tracker goes by the latest file in game's terms, not calendar. It thinks 0258 BC is what needs to be played, even though Funky should get an email from tracker. I hope he will remember to erase old file.

I think it is best to play on.

As far as I can see Tigranes did not make any unfair / hidden troop movements based on his
a priori knowledge of my moves, so he did what he could reasonably do.

And as such is the matter, I will deal with the new situation and fight Lysimachus as well.

Game on!

I think it is best to play on.

As far as I can see Tigranes did not make any unfair / hidden troop movements based on his
a priori knowledge of my moves, so he did what he could reasonably do.

And as such is the matter, I will deal with the new situation and fight Lysimachus as well.

Game on!
ok, your call.

Are all things ok with the turn, Funky?

Be sure to check if you have the correct one, as tracker might play a trick on you..

Tigranes sent me the turn directly by email, so it should be the correct one. I just finished playing it and uploaded it on the tracker. I also sent it manually to Tigranes in case it doesn't work with the tracker.

Tigranes sent me the turn directly by email, so it should be the correct one. I just finished playing it and uploaded it on the tracker. I also sent it manually to Tigranes in case it doesn't work with the tracker.

Funky you forgot to erase the old file my friend. So new one rewrote on old one, commom issue during replays!

Please go into your pbem saves folder and erase Seleucus 258.

Play your file as normal. Before you play though check in F4 screen if my vassal is still at peace with me. The reason I am saying it because both files uploaded by Calanthain on April 22 are wrong file. It both Lysimachus is already at war. It will go to war after you hit end of turn, because barbarians capture Petra and it is too much for my vassal :(

Also I do not understand how can I send you a file directly by email? I am not suppose to send you anything! I am the first player, and you are the last one!

Calanthian, can you PLEASE react to the latest email I have sent to you and Funky?

I am under the strong impression that no matter which file you choose from tracker, you always get the same (incorrect) one. But of course I cannot test that.

Therefore I attached my turn also in post #368 in the thread, see above. (And I can see you didn’t open that one.)

In the email I send you also the correct one.

Finally! This was the correct file. Funky, please delete all the old Seleucus files and email me my save, so that I can start using tracker again.

Finally we are moving again! Anarchy is over and mighty Seleucid Empire is ready to fight back Rome full throttle.

Academia, it's been your turn for almost four days now. You're getting as bad as me!

Top Bottom