PieAncientEuropeV-Hellenic

I feel uneasy about this without Calanthan's direct authorisation.

I can only speak for myself, but if someone was to play my turn, I'd prefer him to play it in a reasonable manner rather than him just ending it without moving any units etc. But it's your choice. You could also pm Calanthian and ask for instructions, yet that might cause a further delay.

I cnnot insist on 48 hours during the summer, just encourage it. We may end up waiting 2 weeks.

AARGH!

After 24 hrs !!! download from my camping site as my mod files were somehow not working,

I get:
"the save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed"

I guess we wait until I am back (Aug 10th) ?

pie_at had changed many files in the downloadable version since the time we started this game... All I can say -- lets wait...

Great! I missed this game!

Well, then it may be time for this proposal:

HOW ABOUT A SECOND GAME OF DIADOCHI WITH THE SAME CREW?
(and we'll make sure everyone plays a different country)

:king: :eek: :goodjob:

sure, i really like this scenario.
count me in :goodjob:

Uhm, mod was repatched many times since we have started. Everyone would need a second copy of the mod (maybe even third if you plan playing single player with future updates). In addition I am near my gaming maximum, and the only other mod I rather play is something about World Wars. Its 100th years anniversary of World War I and I am playtesting different mods to start very time consuming game, so I am really sorry but I would not be able to stay with the crew...

2 Great Generals were slayed during this outstanding turn! Barbarian Nicanor and Parthian Orodes. Both civs plunged into chaos!

pbem tracker not working right now...
posting the file here

Attachments

• Diadochi_BC-0292_to_Demetrius.CivBeyondSwordSave
    407.8 KB · Views: 85
It seems to work again. I'd suggest posting the save on tracker, so Sanguivorant will get the notice that it is his turn.

yes, I just did it!

Just look at Egypt. Somehow Great Library was not under our radar and they got it this turn. Free tech this late in tech tree? You must be feeling very pleased, academia!!!:mad:

Just look at Egypt. Somehow Great Library was not under our radar and they got it this turn. Free tech this late in tech tree? You must be feeling very pleased, academia!!!:mad:
Building the Great Library in Alexandria just feels... right!

civ_addicted, we have a problem with the file you have generated for the last turn. Please go back to your PBEM folder, erase any file with 291 BC and 290 BC, and replay your 291 BC turn fresh from the tracker.

We got ourselves a vassal! :woohoo:

Top Bottom