Pillaging a District with a uncompleted Building Bug

dturtle1

Prince
Hi, In my current game i built an early Holy site and was a building a shrine but had to switch production to something else, In the mean time(before i could change back to build the shrine) the Holy Site got pillaged :sad:. After the invading hordes were beaten back i repaired my Holy site but can now no longer build the Shrine... Which sux :cry: I can assume it has something to do with a unfinished building in a District that is pillaged.

Save file would be great. Preferable save files from both before the pillaging and after. Thanks.

Sorry, that cant happen unfortunately:sad: It seems i had Windows Update Issues where it gave me a temp user...which was where Civ6 Savegames in question was saved too.Unfortunately this was promptly deleted the next time i booted up :mad:. I tried using Hard DIsk Recovery software but unfortunately it couldn't find that save file :cry:...Damn u Win10, how dare you delete stuff without my consent

I will endeavour to try and repeat this bug and will save copies of the save files if successful.

Top Bottom