1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

pineappledan's Unit Tweaks

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by pineappledan, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Cool2002

Cool2002 Chieftain

Thanks for updating this. I prefer it to some of the unit line changes we've seen recently.

2. General_Drax

General_Drax Warlord

So is 3/4 UC balanced around this tweaks ?

Do we need to play with both mod enabled ?

I'm finishing a game without them due to recent upgrade (2-9) but really want to fire up 3/4 UC again.

I'm fine with archers R1 but if you think need R2 I'll play with that again.

Thank you.

3. Guynemer

Guynemer King

I'm still getting range 1 archers while using this.

I don't really mind that so much, since archers aren't on the field too long (and especially since my current game is the Inuit, with their 1-range unique crossbow), and the spear changes are the real meat on the bone here.

4. pineappledan

pineappledan Deity

Since I haven’t updated the texts, I left my unpolished unit tweaks in a post on the previous page. It has the 2 range archers, if you are finding your archers still have 1 range then your install is wrong or you have the wrong version

I removed the spear changes because they are redundant with base VP now.

4uc is not required. 4UC does not require unit tweaks. This mod tweaks the 4UC units as necessary for consistency, but one runs fine without the other.

5. General_Drax

General_Drax Warlord

Thank you.

I'll keep archer R1 as Gazebo set them. So ok 4UC and no unit tweaks.