Piopiotahi lake

You mean you didn't know the extra yields could affect lake tiles? It can be pretty awesome with the Dutch polders and the lake wonder.

Oh... :blush:

Don;t feel bad! - here you can see the entrance to the sound has been buffed a bit in game
upload_2019-2-27_12-49-41.png

While the inside has been debuffed a lot
upload_2019-2-27_12-51-1.png
upload_2019-2-27_12-51-51.png

I suspect they mean it is not by the sea, Piopiotahi only normally spawns on the coast as per real life.

Yeah that's what I meant.

I have seen a few wonders next to lakes but also their usual terrain (once I had Delicate Arch on the border of some desert and grassland biomes and there was a lake in the grassland) but I thought Pio would have to be on "real" coast.

Now if I was sort of role playing as a civ leader instead of just trying to win the game, building a canal district to that lake (boo boring canal cities) would make a lot of sense for tourism. I know the game doesn't really work like that but it'd be nice

Now I would be interested where you settled?

I actually rerolled lol, but kept the save in case I wanted to try it later. Since it's on quick speed I wouldn't want to spend too much time moving so I'd probably just make a traditional canal city between the lake and the ocean since that'd only take one extra turn

I wonder if it's because it's adjacent to a water tile that's adjacent to a coastal land.

:( cant seem to get the map or game seed. and the game keeps crashing when even I try to load it :( thanx anyway :)

Not sure if the info will still apply without that mod, but here's some info

start: Acient
CS's: 24
Disasters: 2
Map: Continents
Map size: Huge
Start Position: Legendary
Game seed: -506663460
Map seed: -506663459
Lowered # of civs from 12 to 8

Not sure if the info will still apply without that mod, but here's some info

start: Acient
CS's: 24
Disasters: 2
Map: Continents
Map size: Huge
Start Position: Legendary
Game seed: -506663460
Map seed: -506663459
Lowered # of civs from 12 to 8

It will. That mod doesn’t affect the game in any way related to map generation. Thanks.

Is everything ele standard?

Top Bottom