Pipian's Flag Decals

Pipian

Chieftain
Inspired by Rhye's set, I decided to come up with a few more flags based on existing flags, but where they don't require bWhiteFlag to be 1.

All of the flags are released into the public domain for any use (World War III scenarios might find the NATO, UN, and Red Star decals useful) with the exception of FlagDECAL_Chrysanthemum.dds, which is licensed under versions 1.0, 2.0, and 2.5 of the Creative Commons WithAttribution-ShareAlike license.

Also, a word of note: included in the pack as FlagDECAL_Swastika.dds (not displayed) and FlagDECAL_NaziFullColor.dds (not displayed) are flags based on the Nazi Germany flag. These may be construed as offensive, and care should be taken when using them. Furthermore, their use may be illegal in Germany, Austria, or Hungary. I am not liable for any legal issues arising from use of these textures, and scenarios or mods which utilize these flags should be aware of the risks of using them.

(Note: FlagDECAL_NaziFullColor.dds is the only flag in the pack which isn't a decal. It's a normal flag with three colors.)

Attachments

• pack.jpg
    pack.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 738
  • PipiansFlagDecalPack.zip
    19 KB · Views: 1,105
These are very good quality flags. I like the Russian one and the U.N flag. While the U.N flag is nice, it doesnt look like the U.S is becoming the U.N anytime soon. Might be good for a scenario though...

Top Bottom