Pitboss Earth18

I think picking civs will be best...but, people will have to pick based on their own ability as this map is unbalanced but that is what makes this map so great is that really good players and new players can play on the same field. I will be playing Mali or Inca...possibly France or Spain. If you are experienced it would be best to not choose Rome, England, or Japan...let new players have those as they are IMO the easiest to be powerful...The guy who will, eventually be hosting this will probably be Spain, Greece, or Russia...Barbs will be raging TT will be on...I feel these settings help balance out the Americas and NW asia. As well as Egypt and Mali, Egypt more so.

Though I am still open to random. I think if random we will do it using random.org to generate numbers from the list of people. though if random tt will be off and barbs will be just normal...

Should get the game up sometime this weekend.

Edit: Anyone interested I usually play/setup a GS or IP Earth18 game on Friday nights quick, blazing, TT on, raging barbs. Usually get 8-12 players. Usually up around this time will be later tonight though due to life stuff. probably around 9- 9:30pm CST

I'm not picky either; I just want a civ that is financial and...hmmm.. imperialistic. And if it had Redcoats as a UU that would even be better. Throw in a good bank and that would really make me happy. And...hmmm...if it's not asking to much, could you name the leader Victoria?:D

But, really, I'm not picky...not picky at all.

plz no ragging barbarians, its more fun playing v Humans then some stupid AI barbarians. They slow down the game so much too.

For Civ leader: I like to be Ghandi

As you said, England and Japan are very easy to play. But if you set TT on and raging barbs they become way too powerful!!! And imagine Egypt with no Copper or Iron dealing with those raging hordes... Also Russia, Mongols and few other civs will be flooded with barbs. If you really want barbs - put normal.

And how do you want to measure players experience? Sorry, but I'm a lawyer.

You really think TT on balances the game? I thought it makes Incas, Aztec and America left behind... like forever. Add raging barbs and...
Haven't played this map a lot though, maybe you know better.

All I could think of is the worse you are the worse the Civ you take.

Unless we state our knowledge and when it is set up skill levels are put in appropriately.

Medium minus

Top Bottom