Pitboss game for fun

:lol: Just going over in my head who would have the resources and time to waste for turning my capital into a riotous bunch of hoodlums. You would seem to be my first choice, and possibly a giggling BCLG a close second.

well it is safe yo say it wasn't me...my spies are busy with the AI (conroe) as well as strategically covering my borders.

I saw that riot with my units and was wondering what happened. Honestly wasnt me my last spy died to Rash in the turn before he quit.

/OFF TOPIC

Rob, do you still have our pbem save in your inbox? I'll be leaving on holiday tomorrow, so it'll have to go on hold for about a week.

Yeah it wasnt me, i still havent built a spy. The fact im only raking in 4espionage per turn kinda turns me off building them.

Alright Conroe must be laughing now (well the AI anyways...)

3 battles lost at over 90% odds (one at 97.8%) ....

Well I must have a lot of good luck rolls left in this game....2 losses above 90% this turn and 2 losses above 85%....That city just won't fall :mad:

Conroe quit like 10 turns ago (we chatted online during the game) but before he did the city i was advancing on had 11 archers on a hill, promoted.

So I havn't be able to kill that city (now turned over to the AI).

As for what just happened in the game...I'll come clean:

As I have jsut lost 6 battles to the AI at stupid odds....I was curious if the profile for Conroe was locked (as it is now turned over to the AI)
So to do this I changed my name to Conroe prior to Logging in. In any event Conroe's character is not locked and it promted me for a password prior to "loging" in as Conroe (still with me)

At this point I decided that was obviously not fair and definetly cheating to log in under Conroe's pofile (although it is open for anyone to do, bamf interested?) So i cancelled out. At that time I decided to log into my own account (but my name was Still Conroe)
This is why on the Civstats you see my name change from Conroe and then back to memphus.

As An Example, Ill change my Name to BCLG100 and back again. (this is now visible on civstats)

In any event for anyone who doesn't believe me that i didn't actually log into conroe's Account it would be proved as it doesn't say that the character was turned back over to the AI (meaning no human has taken it over)

Ok the second part is a bit weird and i still don't know why you were trying to log in as conroe. Not that i dont believe your explanation but more i dont understand it, maybe because it is 5 to 3 in the morning.

I may have broke the game, i connected about 1 and then quite simply forgot i had and went out for a few hours. Game went down in the meantime!

Sorry :blush:

Please set me to AI permanently

2 reasons.
1. one of my pibosses had to go due to a change in work hours and my wifes recovery from knee surgery lasting longer than anticipated. I just do not have enough time in the day.

2. I chose to get rid of this one because I refuse to play with dishonorable players. Memphus and myself had a game long deal. however now it seems that that doesnt suit memphus so he decides to attack me while telling me he was planning to attack BC. Therefore I am out. I will not waste my time on people who I cant trust. I have never broken my word in a game or back out on a deal. I do not play with those people. As for proof.. we did all of the talking except for the first in game.

I could have gifted all my lands to Dave BC or mauer but that wouldnt been honorable and "good form". So have fun.

BC you can attack me and not live up to our deal since I am no longer playing. Same goes for Mauer and Dave.

I may or may not see the replies to this post.. I really have no reason to come back to here since i am not playing the demo game. in addition, this will probably be my last pitboss game here at CFC unless I have played with the players and trust them. People not honoring their word seems to be a little more common here than CDZ. I guess in a smaller community the repercussions of dishonest behavior are more of a deterrent.

have a great day...

If you're serious Rob, then I might know someone who would fill in for you. It's late game, but he'd probably do it anyways.

Top Bottom