Pitboss game for fun

i can jump in an end turn now. I won't make anymore moves. Like i said it looks like you never moveD?

What happened to this game? Two AI vassals, two human drop outs, and one ridiculously lopsided score. Thanks for hosting thus far Dave, but this is far from my most exciting pitboss games to date.

yeah i am totally predicting a come from behind for conroe...

No BCLG? is he gonzo? is see anotehr war is afoot. from Vasal to enemy ;)

Sorry guys, this game has gotten to be rather pointless.

BCLG stopped playing, Rob stopped playing, Daveshack misses alot of turns, and I've missed some as well. The only way this game was going to turn around is if we could mount a 4 on 1. Without 4 humans on memphus, and quite possibly even with, the game goes to Memphus.

true.....and the uploader jsut went down....that said i do want to finish....even if i just take on the AI. Dave can i get a dump of the game or something?

That's a relief, it's not just me...

I had what I thought was a nice thing going before Rob decided to quit. With humans you can trade things like one provides the units for a war and the other does tech or upgrade cash. And you can plot strategy and tactics. With an AI vassal at best you can suggest what to research and make demands he can't refuse. And it gets you into a war many turns ahead of when you wanted.

Sorry about the spotty playing and server uptime. My game computer's internet connection isn't really stable, and I don't notice it when events keep me from playing. Right now everything seems to be priority 1 and due immediately. :( And it doesn't help when I restart the game but forget to do civstats. :blush:

I do think it's a lost cause. This type of position in a chess game would be an obvious resign... But if you want to whack on some AI I'd be happy to figure out a way to convert it. I think it's possible to convert a pitboss to hotseat with one player vs the rest AI.

For both of you, and BCLG if he's still around at all: Since it has been a few days since the previous comments, please post your confirmation of how you'd like it to conclude.

Whatever you and Memphus decides is alright with me :)
Maybe just show civstats to reflect Memphus as the winner and let him play on by himself.

yeah i want to finish. :) However BCLG needs to die (i think) for that to happen... (3 turns ;) )

So if it can be converted however let me know and ill play it out. you never know what is going to happen...but with all my factories comming online my people are sick ;)
(Also my production city can build wonders in 2 Turns :D )

Memphus

Here's a save that should be playable in hotseat, which will effectively make it a SP game.

Attachments

• Pitboss_AD-1755 conversion.CivBeyondSwordSave
    267.3 KB · Views: 212
Hmm, when I launched it, it asked for your password. Did it ask for two different ones when you launch it?
And did you use hotseat mode?

This time I saved it again after getting into hotseat. (the other one was technically still pitboss at the time)

Attachments

• mattheww AD-1755.CivBeyondSwordSave
    268 KB · Views: 179
yup works now. ill post in a couple of days once finished. (if i win ;) )

any prefered victory condition? (cultural would be the hardest at this point so i may try that)

Too Bad Rash has given up on the game :(

Having an iron mine sabotaged, and then losing my best two cities to two separate attackers made my interest level plummet at that point in the game. I was crushed, and there was next to nothing I could do about it when I was in the middle of the developing pincers...

2. I chose to get rid of this one because I refuse to play with dishonorable players. Memphus and myself had a game long deal. however now it seems that that doesnt suit memphus so he decides to attack me while telling me he was planning to attack BC. Therefore I am out. I will not waste my time on people who I cant trust. I have never broken my word in a game or back out on a deal. I do not play with those people. As for proof.. we did all of the talking except for the first in game.

Not that I really made a big deal about it at the time, but you are a hypocrit here.

We made a NAP, you broke it.

Not that I really made a big deal about it at the time, but you are a hypocrit here.

We made a NAP, you broke it.

Really..show me. I remember a short term deal that expired, timed my attack around it in fact. I honor all my deals... I have NEVER been accused of breaking a deal in all my civ playing days. Bring proof and I will admit my mistake and apologize. IF you would have brought it up in the game instead of leaving I would have instantly stopped attacking and made it up to you too, probably with me giving all of my territory to you.

Fact is you dont know me...anyone who knows me on here will say I am trustworthy and often honest to a fault.

I am with Robboo on this one. There is no way he would of broke a deal.

While i may not agree with his stratgey (which is evident by the way i play) he is 100% honourable to his deals.

Top Bottom