Pitboss Password

Diamondeye

So Happy I Could Die
I think we've discussed this before, but it looks like this will be important sooner rather than later with the host of the game in place. So, what should our Password for our team on the Pitboss be?

I thought we were more or less decided on using 'senha', no?

So is this thread only in order to generate some, dare I say, attention? ;)

It might be to bring to everyones attention what the pw is... not everyone read all the threads...

If we have decided on "senha" (in all lowercase?), I'm fine with it. I just didn't see it mentioned as official anywhere and Ginger_Ale will probably want to know where it is, as will the rest of the team.ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

...Uhm, so no objections against the password "senha"?
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Er.. seems a bit obvious. Isn't that just portuguese for 'password'?

We could at least make it senhaHv# or something (last 3 characters randomly generated from a password generator) so we know it isn't guessable. Not that I particularly doubt the other teams' integrity, but it would nice to not have to wonder too much about it if we ever come across one of those 'how on earth did they know?' moments during the game..

"ahneS", perhaps? Makes complete sense once you know it and you are not going to guess it...
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Oh and Niklas if you think I ain't doing my job (attentionwhoring) well enough, simply mark the entire last post with your cursor... :p

I really don't think we need a password that is unguessable. For one thing, Civstat will register when everyone logs in, so it won't be possible for a player from another team to log in without us noticing. I'm all about security otherwise (heck I'm doing my doctoral thesis on security), but in this case I really prefer something that is easily memorizeable, and that flows easier to the hands on the keyboard. :)

But as a compromise, how about senhaH, taking just the first letter from Munro's generated sequence? I'm sure that's more than enough. Any objections? Ginger_Ale wants the passwords quickly, so speak up in a matter of minutes if you do object.

Top Bottom