Place builded wonder in world builder

Litel

Chieftain
Hello everyone, thanks to the previous threads, i do almost whatever i want with the tool, except i don't find how to place a builded wonder, even if i set all the caracteristics, technologies and doctrines recquired for a civ to place it in "case placer". I tried to look in the macedonia&persia scenario map where the oracle and Hallicarnassus mauseum are already settled but i didn't saw how they are relied to the map editor or the text file of the map.
Maybe it's so obvious that no one will bother to answer ^^'.

Please, even If it's obvious could someone tell me how? My english may be so bad that no ones undersdand x)?

I think I get your question, I am not sure if I can answer it though as I have not worked on maps or scenarios

To clarify: In some scenarios, you have seen that they have pre-placed certain wonders. You are creating a map/scenario of your own, and want to do the same.

My only thought: Can you load the scenario yourself into a new game, instantly build the wonder(s) in question via the Cheat Menu mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528155583), immediately save (so still on turn 0), quit out of the game, then extract the state of that save as a scenario?

I have no idea if this is doable, I reiterate that I have not touched maps or scenarios myself.

I think I get your question, I am not sure if I can answer it though as I have not worked on maps or scenarios

To clarify: In some scenarios, you have seen that they have pre-placed certain wonders. You are creating a map/scenario of your own, and want to do the same.

My only thought: Can you load the scenario yourself into a new game, instantly build the wonder(s) in question via the Cheat Menu mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528155583), immediately save (so still on turn 0), quit out of the game, then extract the state of that save as a scenario?

I have no idea if this is doable, I reiterate that I have not touched maps or scenarios myself.

Thanks you very much I (Sorry for my late thanks). I've thought of this kind of mod, but i worried that it might "corrupt" the map, and that i could no longer play after 200 or 500 turns. I didn't know the one you've quoted, it seems stable ! (sorry for my english).

Top Bottom