1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Plan-thread

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Dec 8, 2008.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

In this thread should present plans only, i 've collect the plans from start and 3-20 turn thread. now we follow the plan of topas in the cap. Hummels plan is not so detailed, more a presentation of a vision.
    Please discussed your ideas and rejoinders in the discussion thread.

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

I've made a map (see tumbnail). I've numbered some area's which I like to see. So I like 1 first, 2 second, etc.

Exploration
    I think we should see area 1 with the new to build warrior because of the panther.
    Area 2 should be done by the first warrior, maybe direct, maybe around the mountains.
    Area 3 should be done by the damaged warrior.
    Area 4 & 5 are of later concern.

Research
    We need wheel and cottages fast, but let's go for a religion first. Would be a shame if we miss any.

Build
    With the clam's, rice and mine on the mountain we have a nice city. Let's grow to 4 as soon as possible and then build some settlers. The first settler should go north-east.

Attached Files:

3. topas

topas Prince

I agree with Tinkerbe11 on exploring areas 1 (maybe keep direction southwards more) and 3, but for Ari I think the area 4 should be top-priority.
    Ari and Pyt have the best chances to find another team, which is quite important to me.

Here are Dave's ideas on pending moves:

4. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

...snip...