Planet Chaos

Tycho

AFK Forum Warrior
PLANET CHAOS

Introduction​

Welcome to the Planet Chaos story collection thread, where we, as members of the community of Civilization IV S&T have decided to create a collective project in order to create a system of stories that span the course of the history of a multiplayer game that we will play, telling different sides and tales of wars between nations, the founding and the creation of civilizations, prosperous and good times to the very worst and hopeless of times, of civilization besieged and set upon by foes from within and from without, stretched to the breaking point and people forged in the fires of a crucible. But these will also be comedic tales, ones that shed light and hope and happiness on things, and will seek to make you laugh. Each author will have their own style and system of writing, and some will be more prolific and writing quite plenty, while others will choose longer times and put out their own stuff when it comes time after real life has left them.

There can be only one civilization left at the end. Which civilization is the one that can stand the test of time?

Anyhow, after a nice introduction like that, I hope that everyone will enjoy this, as something in the vein of the Planet Reath thread that a person in the Civilization III S&T once did. I hope that everyone enjoys themselves and whatnot.

Spoiler for notes :
None as of yet.

Spoiler for civilizations :
None as of yet.

Spoiler for players. :
To be updated soon

You never made an official statement about whether or not you are going to reschedule the first session... how many turns do you expect it to last?

You never made an official statement about whether or not you are going to reschedule the first session... how many turns do you expect it to last?

Rescheduling of the first session will still be on the 27'th of June, I expect it to last about one to three hundred turns.

Feel free to ask questions and respond as you see fit people.

Well, since I can't make it I guess I'll just have to follow this with interest. :)

No problem, Optical, no problem at all. :)

Signing in kinda. I'll be available in about four hours I think. I want to be Arabs or just a cradle civ if possible.

I'll likely be online today, but I wouldn't be able to give my full attention
and I don't want to be a burden on the turns, unless you set a turn timer.

Give me a PM alert and I'll be able to respond to it within an hour.

Hatshepsut of Egypt.

Cathy of Russia Please.

Top Bottom