planned coup prevented in Germany

The European Union achieved its two main objectives; lasting peace between its member states and economic as well as social prosperity via trade and frictionless exchange of workforce and capital across borders. Of course I can think of improvements that could be made, but overall the EU has been a remarkable succes. Almost 80 years of continuos peace among the greater European powers; that has never happened before since the nation states first formed.
That's a very polite manner of formulating it - we do not care if the EU has 5 or 50 members, uniting "Europe" is the least of our worries,

we wanted to stop the bloody foreigners fighting their silly wars on our private property, and that worked perfectly well :D

That's a very polite manner of formulating it - we do not care if the EU has 5 or 50 members, uniting "Europe" is the least of our worries,

we wanted to stop the bloody foreigners fighting their silly wars on our private property, and that worked perfectly well :D
Well, considering that your country only exists, because the greater powers wanted to create 'buffer zones' between their own ambitions and worst inclinations, I sympathize fully with you. 'Divide and rule' and all that nonsense... :smug:

The existence of the nation of Belgium is a historical fluke so to say, after the restoration of 1815 the English wanted a united Netherlands, and indeed for decade or so that was the case,

we took advantage of a moment of distraction of the major players, and allied with the French to throw the Dutch out, and here we are :)

Well, I had imported Leffe beers yesterday at our little classic board game playing night. We played RISK, which means we divided the world among us, while consuming the tears of the Belgians.

My friend whispered 'I think 'X' is planning to wipe out green and win the game.' I said 'Nah, I doubt it, 'X' usually likes green stuff.' Then 'X' wiped out green and won the game. I'm no good at playing RISK. :lol:

I doubt it - although ultimately they are all related to eachother obviously.

Not Prussian either, I posted family line above, let me check...

Edit, Originally Saxons apparently.
Erkenbert I (1122) is proved by documentary evidence to have been their ancestor. His successors acquired almost the whole Vogtland by feuds or marriage settlement, although in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries they lost the greater part of their possessions, most of which fell to the Electorate of Saxony. In 1244 Henry IV entered a German monastery. His sons divided his possessions, their seats being respectively at Weida (extinct in 1535), Gera (extinct in 1550), and Plauen.[1]

In 1306 the Plauen branch was subdivided into an elder line that died out in 1572, and a younger line called Plauen at Greiz. Henry, the founder of the Plauen line (d. about 1300), on account of his marriage with a granddaughter of King Daniel of Galicia received the surname of "der Reusse" (Ruthenus), whence the name passed to the country.[1]

On account of the close relations of Reuss with the neighbouring Saxon states, Lutheranism speedily gained a foothold in Reuss. The rulers joined the Schmalkaldic League against the German emperor, and forfeited their possessions, but afterwards recovered them.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_County_of_Reuss#cite_note-Catholic-1

Last edited:
Didn't make the news much in Germany anyways, which shows us how unimportant this whole thing was.
(sure there were some reports..but they are already gone and nobody talks about it)
I don't know what news you are consuming, but in my experience this was the top story for a few days.

hmmm , a wikipedia link would have sufficed for us mortals to better understand the risks . Like Germans predictably saying Kremlin was not behind it . And well organized too , with their also "celebrity chef/military ringleader" cooking for the lot after a successful coup ...

the size of the leviathan is imaginable from news from Denmark . Reportedly there was an election there recently , with the Left or Center or whatever won easily but they are establishing a grand coalition with inviting their Far Right parties into the Goverment . They will realize the 2% rule of NATO , and there have to be sacrifices to achieve this difficult task . The solution involves decreasing the national holidays of Denmark from 11 to 10 . Uhm , no , am not laughing . Really ...

also a discovery of today . Don't go in , if you consider this post so far as flippant .

Spoiler :

16-12-2022.jpeg

You are no longer sleeping with the fishes.

and yet another odd development , that relates to German economy and the energy supplies that never gonna be a problem or whatever , some German magazine declares Adana as the 6th in a list of top 10 cities for a retired person to live . South , Mediterranean coast . Because Antalya on the Western part of the same shores happens to be unlivable with the Russians and Ukranians driving property prices through the roof and so on . Except Adana is "officially" the Florida of this country , with all those Florida Man stories and so on . Does Berlin really want to send its veterans and infirm to some urban hell or whatever ?

Well, I had imported Leffe beers yesterday at our little classic board game playing night. We played RISK, which means we divided the world among us, while consuming the tears of the Belgians.

My friend whispered 'I think 'X' is planning to wipe out green and win the game.' I said 'Nah, I doubt it, 'X' usually likes green stuff.' Then 'X' wiped out green and won the game. I'm no good at playing RISK. :lol:

I you like Leffe, try Westmalle Tripel, don't know if that's exported much though, we usually drink the best stuff ourselves :)

this country has about 8 or 10 or 15 billion refugees and whatnot because the EU has given 5 or 6 billion Euros . ı understand the CFC aversion to wear a sweater line these days , but it does bear a weight to impress New Turkey . If they are sent people to make money off . You are not volunteering to fight this Empire Germany must destroy for blocking cheap oil and free gas , are you ? Yeah , neither does Berlin ...

Eedit: ı swear honestly that ı meant x MILLlON refugees ...

Last edited:
this thread is kinda sorta rocking New Turkey . Not this thread of course , but whatever it might or might not entail ... Firstly , the Black Suleiman of some new version of Civ VI , which ı -naturally- don't play . Seems he was present in normal versions of that game in a lighter shade of colour but somehow people were horrified to see those people in post #70 of this thread . Echo chamber can not decide whether he is an Indian or an Arab . Of course that site has its own version of rubber stampers that protect the narrative . Who call on people to get out in the street to discover the majority of the country is of that skin colour . (Like it is not , even in the big city nearby where entire neighbourhoods are now populated by Syrians) . Seeing pictures of the previous edition it must involve the same face model or sculpt or whatever , toned in a specific way for a specific reason .

no and nope . It is fully relevant to what's going on in Germany where the authorities will definitely NOT tell the public that they intented to raise the specter of a Russian Royal ancestry for some people to steal Putin's Russian Empire or whatever if he somehow discovers Scholz was with the Anglosaxons all along . And these former Russians somehow lack the spirit to go Russia and fight some Civil War or something . So , like they will end up with the charges of supporting the coup in Germany . You know , Ukranians are claiming to kill up to 900 or 1000 Russians a day ; a Revolution might have seen some support from the West and so on , to impress a throughly demoralized Russian public . Instead , these Russians (of unproven or doubtful or straight made-up family trees) are trying their luck with the strongest economy of the EU ... Scholz says so ...

new Turkey of course thinks this is yet another plot against its interests . People will laugh at me as a routine after ı dismiss the possibility of the PM being declared a Caliph Sultan . Qatar will never let the Caliphate to the hands of a lesser race or whatever and elections are already tough or anything witn regards to one man rule stuff . As a result the Blacksea lot lauds Mustafa Kemal Atatürk . Who supposedly had his sister sterilized against her wishes so that any child she could have otherwise would not be a risk to Democracy ... Because , like they have discovered the Ottoman Family really has no intention of endorsing some other dynasty . Now , ı don't know how New Turkey learned of this ... Must be Americans who still talk too much ... So , they are rejecting any possibility that there might be some secret son of Mustafa Kemal somewhere and his descendants will suddenly arrive in country and the brainwashed masses will suddenly follow this thing ! And this was achieved by Laparascopy or whatever . Supposedly such sterilizations are possible since 1870s but the specific method became widespread only in the 1960s . Sometime later than the 1932 as claimed by the Blacksea lot .

and of course there are also those who claim a son or two for Kemal . His adopted son , famous for resembling him , became an electrical engineer after Kemal's wishes . The adopted son's son or grandson apparently worked at Boeing and so on .

Top Bottom