Play as Malakim (screens) City 30 level in desert

Marchwik

Chieftain
After my long trip with Ljosalfar and Khazad I wanna play as Malakim.Varn Gosam best traits for this game I've ever seen.Creativity very fast culture and financial to start science race on highest level.Map Creation FF give me place at the desert a home of Malakims.Raging Barbs on Emperor Level in desert it was only a some joke.On Agriculture trait and City states I was expanded very quickly.After build or conquest 12 city I change trait Financial for Organized to increase science and after that I was begin my map conquest with science and military domination.

I was used adept with water mana abi;ity to made better environment for economy in desert - effect :capitol 30 level :) City of Thousands Slums rulezzzz

I won in 578 turn by Domination Victory.

Played as Malakim with Creation map scrypt- it is very excited thing,very good nation for beginer player,very simply and best start I've ever seen.

Game Options.

Map CreationFF standard size
Level:Emperor
Number of Civs:12
Nation :Malakim
No Tech Brokering (I was curious and challenge AI economy)
Raging Barbs
Aggresive AI
village on
Living World
Bless of Amatheon.
Speed :Epic

Screens below

City 30 level with Crown of Akharien (best item) Lighthouse Guild of Hammers (best Wonder) City of Thousans Slums (better for God King trait but at that case was awesome )

I don't know why this is in lore but that's a nice empire. My games usually end way before this point. Perhaps I'll take some victories off.

Could you post an picture of the whole empire? It's pretty damn impressive.

First of all excuse me for put this post in Lore section it was mistake.
:(

Of course I made for U screens my empire.
When U played at huge maps(standard and bigger) always choose: City states with agriculture+sanitation tech or when U have a lot of food: City states +aristocracy+sanitation tech.

God King is for smaller map very good but City states is too overpowered in that game also and it is very sad :( As u can see my cities are much bigger than opponents cities so even played at Deity level it is too damn powerful.

Game in FFH is very unbalanced and very less good civics,there is only one or two good "win paths"

With healthy civics like Public Healers and infirmary,cities are very huge and powerful too many health and too many food.Other civics are very poor against this combination.

And one very big mistake in techtree for me,when U discover Engineering recieve free engineer.
Just build Guild of Hammers and You win all game - it's too easy.In 1 vs 1 game in mulitplayer it is like KO for opponent versus AI also....

and demography

How do you manage looking after so many cities? The micromanagement must be terrible! I can barely keep 6 cities lol, all the rest tend to build wealth for the rest of the game :blush:.

I'm good in multiplayer Civ game (three years practice) so manage many cities it only a one more experience :)
When cities growing production is much bigger and we are use many field it simply to manage and when U needed production U put it on hammer when U need commerce change int o a flood plains for example.Some building gave u a boost to economy like courthouses.When I played I manage everything by myself even many workers too.Much better results than some automatic behavior.I always know what I need in next turn in my empire like true leader I keep an eye on everything

Top Bottom