Play as Pat Robertson!

Scizor2120

Chieftain
This mod replaces FDR with Pat Robertson , the host of the 700 club.This mod is complete in the English language. Pat Robertson's traits are aggressive(becuase he always talks about God's Wrath) and Spiritual. The English Diplomacy sayings have been changed to things SIMILAR to what Pat Robertson has said in real life. They are not EXACT quotes , but I did write them while looking at a list of quotes from Pat Robertson.This mod is not complete in any other languages other than English.

credits :
The Person who made the W mod : I used this mod to make the Pat Robertson mod.

Because there is a 500kb limit on uploads here , The download is available here
http://scizor2120.googlepages.com/PatRobertsonMod.zip

Warlords Version http://scizor2120.googlepages.com/WarlordsPatRobertsonMod.zip

If you want a version with an extra wonder of Pat Robertson's Protein Shake then download this version. http://scizor2120.googlepages.com/PatRobertsonMod2.zip

Lol this looks good.

Nicely done. You do have a sense of humour. Kind of scary though.

Ha-ha.

1. Optional: for background, read this Slate article.
2. Next, go to Pat's website.
3. For the love of God and all things holy and not, press, "Watch a video of Pat leg-pressing 1,000 pounds."

For any future updates, I beg, nay, I plead, that you make a protein shake wonder video using this. The man can leg press 1,000 pounds! Using a two inch range of motion! And he can photograph a stack of 2,000 pounds! Who are we mere mortals to mock him so?

Other suggestions:
1. An extra quick UU Navy transport for liquor runs?
2. A nepotism civic, vis-a-vis his Senator father (ibid)?
3. Perhaps increased colony corruption, regarding his own brand of Chuck Taylor All Star mining?
4. Lowered civic corruption, regarding his baffling tax-exempt status?

Good show, sir, good show.

aghast said:
Ha-ha.

1. Optional: for background, read this Slate article.
2. Next, go to Pat's website.
3. For the love of God and all things holy and not, press, "Watch a video of Pat leg-pressing 1,000 pounds."

For any future updates, I beg, nay, I plead, that you make a protein shake wonder video using this. The man can leg press 1,000 pounds! Using a two inch range of motion! And he can photograph a stack of 2,000 pounds! Who are we mere mortals to mock him so?

Other suggestions:
1. An extra quick UU Navy transport for liquor runs?
2. A nepotism civic, vis-a-vis his Senator father (ibid)?
3. Perhaps increased colony corruption, regarding his own brand of Chuck Taylor All Star mining?
4. Lowered civic corruption, regarding his baffling tax-exempt status?

Good show, sir, good show.

I added the protein shake , although it has no 3d model and uses the space elevator's 2-d graphics. It does have a wonder video. The wonder is pretty much worthless , 100 hammers for 1% defence is all cities. But you get to see that wonder video. Download it here http://scizor2120.googlepages.com/PatRobertsonMod2.zip

Good to see you again, [CT_NAME]! God wants you to declare war on someone you know. God told me a nation you know is overrun by homosexuals.
Terrific.

I can't get your update to unrar, but by playing through your first version I see that you were already well familiar with his leg press claim. I'm not sure which was more enjoyable ingame: forcing Pat Robertson to convert to Islam or overrunning him with Jewish forces.

Again, nice concept.

aghast said:
Terrific.

I can't get your update to unrar, but by playing through your first version I see that you were already well familiar with his leg press claim. I'm not sure which was more enjoyable ingame: forcing Pat Robertson to convert to Islam or overrunning him with Jewish forces.

Again, nice concept.

OK I rezipped and reuploaded both versions , try downloading it again.

maybe his UB should be a tax evasion room ?

Leif said:
maybe his UB should be a tax evasion room ?

Wouldn't that lower your income? I mean if you build an improvment that allows citizens to evade taxes would mean less money for the government.

Scizor2120 said:
Wouldn't that lower your income? I mean if you build an improvment that allows citizens to evade taxes would mean less money for the government.

Because, of course, Pat Robertson is notable for the soundness of his proposed policies:rolleyes:

Looks good, though I confess I've never heard of this guy.

You just ressurected a thread that was dead for one year that I ressurected that was dead for one year!

Top Bottom