1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Play by cloud setup

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by viper_1986_1986, Mar 9, 2019.

1. viper_1986_1986

viper_1986_1986 Warlord

Hello,

A bit confused on how to get play by cloud setup to work. Do all players HAVE to be online to start?
    What i think should work is
    1. create game
    2. give out invite code
    3. players should be able to join in
    4. players should be able to ready up, they may go on and offline and they stay in game, but their ready status can change if they toggle it
    5. once all players are ready the host can start

But this doesn't seem to be working. When i host, i can see ONE friend join and toggle his ready.
    But the other friend will join and see us, but i don't see him.
    If we all are ready at the same time, nothing happens and i can't get the game to launch

2. dbergan

dbergan Warlord

I'm having this issue, too. A game with 5 humans and one comp. I'm hosting, but only one other human could successfully check "ready". It doesn't register for the other 3.

Kind regards,
    DB

3. sonnybondss

sonnybondss Chieftain

Looks like PBC has a lot of issues. Hope they fix this soon

4. sampo

sampo Chieftain

Make sure the players don't join at the same time. First invite one, let him get in, then second and so on. If everyone tries to join at the same time, it fails.