1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Play CIV4 BTS Online!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Louis the XIV, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The only one I know is the AIAutoPlay Mod itself.

2. dankok8

dankok8 Elected World Leader

If people are still planning to run a game, I'm more than willing to play MP but prefer it with just BUG. I'm not familiar with these other mods.

Generally always free on weekends these days.

3. Louis the XIV

Louis the XIV Sun King

Ok, but I can't play BUG. The first time I installed it I had to delete Civilization 4 BTS and reinstall it (a lot of my maps where gone too.) The second time whenever I opened BTS it automatically loaded BUG instead of the normal game and a lot of things changed. But I'm sure you've heard of RFC, it ships with BTS, don't you want to play a game with 4 people (that's the max num of players allowed) in RFC MP? I think it would be really cool. But if you are more interested in a non scenario game then RevDCM is a mod that includes BUG, Advanced Combat, Ranged Combat, AutoPlay, DynamicCivNames, and Revolutions. So it's basically a BUG with a few more features.

4. dankok8

dankok8 Elected World Leader

I'd be down to play RFC that ships with BTS.

5. Louis the XIV

Louis the XIV Sun King

That one is not compatible multiplayer. The one that is multiplayer can be downloaded from the RFC Subforum.

6. Louis the XIV

Louis the XIV Sun King