Turn 1
-All instructions followed
-IBT
- Bismark demands alphabet. (NO!)
-Khan wants peace (NO!x2)

Turn 2
-MC grows, now on research
-TU Workers mine
-Capture Meshika(wrongs pelling) only loose 1 axe. It was defend by 2 archeres.
-IBT
-Mongolian archer moves towasrds Ayuda

Turn 3
-Various worker actions Roads at BW and mine at TU
-IBT
-nothing

Turn 4
-Perpare to move trops to last mongal city
-IBT
-Traded math for literature w/ Peter
-our lovely country now have 1/2 million souls :)

Turn 5
-Move an archer towards the front
-Various worker actions
-Old Sarahi now research
-IBT
-Nothing

Turn 6
-New Mongol city to thearte two axe garrison
-Troops are massing to capture the last city
-IBT
-Nothing

Turn 7
-Our sword kill mongol archer
-More worker movement
-IBT
-Nothing

Turn 8
-Nothing of interest
-IBT Peter wants wine for wheat (NO!)

Turn 9
-Begin library in TU
-War cahriot kills catapolt
-IBT Catapolt kills archer

Turn 10
-Death to Mongolas heavy losses
-Barbarian nera abydos

I believe we lost 4 units (willl check later) Sorry if i follwed your (or anyone else's instructions wrongly).

P.S. I'm not a Dp and i was doing something that i haven't seen any one do in a while; Take action.

Comments:

I admire your initiative in picking up the game when you'd never been a DP before. You went a little too fast, as there were others who were supposed to have posted a no-go before you started, but it wasn't especially clear.

I'd encourage anyone who wants to DP to attend a chat conducted by a veteran. Seeing what we document will help a lot.

only comment is teh trade you accpeted should have been a stop play vote order. BUT you did the right thing since I did not set that as a STOP play condition.....Good job. I willlook at teh save later on for future trades...

I request a clarification..wine was Russia's and wheat was ours... Why did you turn that down if we had multiple wheat sources?

Well wine for wheat was a tread which we could or even shoud accept.
But in the name of Goods... Literature for Math??? Hell NO!!! Peter has marble!!! Plan was to build the Great Library and now gues who can beat us to it?

actually..we had not agreed to build the great library..unless the poll changed since last i looked at it.

we have finished literature and have got math now right?
what are we researching? CoL or Currency?

I did not trade resources because i wasn't sure if a was authorized to do so. All trades were initiated by the AI. I believe we are currently researching Currency.

Top Bottom