1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Players to help test multiplayer!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by TheAlphaTurkey, Jun 26, 2015.

1. TheAlphaTurkey

TheAlphaTurkey Chieftain

Hey all!

I've recently devised a way that might allow us to all connect to each other and play games in an easier and more stable fashion!

If anyone could add me on Steam or Skype at TheAlphaTurkey (and make sure to let me know why you're adding me on Skype haha) then I could really use your help to try to connect and see if it works!

Thanks!

TheAlphaTurkey

2. Bad Player

Bad Player Chieftain

I could possibly help but I'm spending my gaming time trying to polish up the code for my scenario. If needed let me know

3. TheAlphaTurkey

TheAlphaTurkey Chieftain

4. BobCW

BobCW Chieftain

You should post this offer on the Realms Beyond Forums as well- they currently host the largest FFH MP community on the web.

5. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Imperator Knoedel the Great, Glorious and Gracious

Can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean something like Evolve?

6. TheAlphaTurkey

TheAlphaTurkey Chieftain

Currently hoping to use Tunngle to simulate a LAN server to connect through there, I'm hoping it will be easier to connect as it's been very good so far with other games

7. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Imperator Knoedel the Great, Glorious and Gracious

Eh I didn't have such a good time with Tunngle myself. Personally I'd recommend trying out Evolve.