Playground Bully (Prince Challenge)

Playground Bully

This is an ancient era start at normal speed, with the difficulty set to Prince.

The map is a standard size Lakes map, with temperate climate. Resouces are BALANCED which means every civ should have all of the strategic resources somewhere near the capital.

Hut and Events have been disabled for this game, as have Vassals.

All victory conditions are enabled

Constraints

You may not trade with a civ that is behind you in score. Demands are permitted.

From turn 100 onwards, you must declare war on all civs that are/fall behind you in score at your next opportunity to do so. No peace may be negotiated with a civ that is behind you in score. You may not acquire cities or technologies as peace concessions (taking their lunch money is encouraged).

If your war with a weaker civ is put to a vote, you may not support a peaceful resolution (voting NO is acceptable). Redeclaring at your next opportunity is required if the enemy's score does not pass your own.

Defense pacts and permanent alliances are not permitted. There are no other restrictions upon diplomacy with civs ahead of you in score.

The Save

The SAVE

Hahaha I love the title. I have a history with Pacal of saying "give me your lunch money punk" when ever he comes to demand stuff from me I decline and then counter demand. Its something about his appearance that makes me hate him so much that angry face makes me want to punch it :lol:

Ill see if I can find the time to play with this should be violent and interesting.

I might try this after my current game is finished, sounds fun :p

Top Bottom