Playing a game where Poland have only 1 city on turn 150.

TheKidBoy

Chieftain
Hello.
I am playing on Emperor, Standard time, Communitas map, with several mods:
CEP, R.E.D, Info Addict...etc.
I spawned on a continent with Poland above me, Korea below me, and Rome is below Korea. The continent is pretty big. Several cities can be established on it.
Poland however, had only 1 city for 150 turns. But they have MANY units sitting at the capital doing nothing. They are not at war with anyone.
So, what is causing this to happen? Is it the effect of the mod?
Thank you.

In my experience, CEP leads to many (too many!) cities being founded, and it's almost impossible to pinpoint what exactly lead to your situation. My best guess is some sort of happiness mismanagement, and even if CEP caused it, it's very rare. IIRC the communitas map leads to clustering of luxury ressources which can lead to only a single one of them in their vicinity, leading to low happiness.

Wait, the entire Communitas mod is no longer maintained?

Haha! Yep, more than half a year I think, probably much longer. But do not worry, most of the good things from Communitas were adapted in the Community Balance Patch. Plus it adds a ton of new great things and thanks to the access to the game DLL core, it also improves the AI (military, diplomatic and strategic).

You can check/download it here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=497

Just follow the install instructions carefully. It does not work on Mac and it requires BNW and I think all DLC civs (but maybe the DLC requirement changed in the last version if I remember correctly)

Oh, and one more thing: The happiness system has been completely overhauled and luxuries and less valuable - this is the only thing which could confuse you in the beginning, but I like the new happiness system a lot.

Top Bottom