1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me figure these errors out

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by Chad Darden, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Chad Darden

Chad Darden Chieftain

I had my mod working except the Civ Icon and Leader Icon were not showing up in game. I found this thread https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/how-quickly-create-xlp-and-blp-file.614245/ explaining the proper way to import .dds files and create xlp and blp files and so I gave it a try to see if it would fix my issue.
    Now I have errors when the project builds. Please take a look at it and see if you can tell what's going on, because I can't find any similar issues in the forums so its probably something really easy and dumb.

If I can get these icons to work my v1.0 will be ready to release. Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. Chad Darden

Chad Darden Chieftain

Wow, I really don't get it. I reverted my textures folder back to what it was before and mod will build but I'm back to not having leader/civ icons in game. Does anyone know what I can do to fix that? They work in civ selection screen just not once the game starts.