Please help me find this quote!

labellavienna

Warlord
Hey guys, I was playing Civ 6 a few years ago and a quote popped up that has been haunting me for a while now. I don't remember the exact quote but it mentions something like brass/bronze(?) being the metal of kings or gods...or something similar...i think i received the quote after building some kind of monument like maybe the colossus or something.

I just cannot get this dang quote out of my head, and google is simply not helpful! Thanks to anyone who can figure it out!

Hey guys, I was playing Civ 6 a few years ago and a quote popped up that has been haunting me for a while now. I don't remember the exact quote but it mentions something like brass/bronze(?) being the metal of kings or gods...or something similar...i think i received the quote after building some kind of monument like maybe the colossus or something.

I just cannot get this dang quote out of my head, and google is simply not helpful! Thanks to anyone who can figure it out!

Do you mean one of the two quotes for Iron Working?

"The Lord made us all out of iron. Then he turns up the heat to forge some of us into steel."

– Marie Osmond

Hi sorry but it is not iron, it is something that has to do with brass or bronze or something gold. Sorry if i am being unclear!

Top Bottom