Please help Me to fix this mod (Corporation and Monopolies)

yas1k

Chieftain
This mod already done. But i got a big issue: this mod working is only with mod "More Luxuries". Without mod "More Luxuries" - additional luxyry resourses (from "More Luxuries) dosent spawn on map. (but its already added in this mod). So i Wanna fix this mod to work without mod "More Luxuries" and i hope you will help me. Also i want add few new corporations, but code is so hard for me. So if you can and want to help me pls welcome
I already fix monopolies for all resources. This is what i want to do:

1. Help me pls fix this mod to work correct without mod "More Luxuries"
2. Help me add new corporations to this mod( this code is really too hard for me. im so noob to understand it)

This is the link on mod:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pR216zlH5uxpZLkvrUDRzeuCqh9isUr4/view?usp=sharing

Hey! This is my mod, actually. I somehow missed your post on Steam. In about a week, I should have a lot more free time, and I'll re-upload this mod to Steam for you without More Luxuries. When I do that, I'll add some explanation on how to add more Corporations. (It's actually not hard, the most difficult bit is making the art, but I handily have a template that makes it easier.)

Hey! This is my mod, actually. I somehow missed your post on Steam. In about a week, I should have a lot more free time, and I'll re-upload this mod to Steam for you without More Luxuries. When I do that, I'll add some explanation on how to add more Corporations. (It's actually not hard, the most difficult bit is making the art, but I handily have a template that makes it easier.)
ty man! i will wait for it!

Top Bottom