1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help me...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by MeowthLover, Jan 11, 2011.

1. MeowthLover

MeowthLover Chieftain

I want to uninstall the Blue Marble Mod but I don't know how to uninstall mods. Can someone please help me?

I use Windows 7, in case it changes depending on system.

2. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The trees are actually quite lovely.

Lacking a useful response, try this:

:badcomp::badcomp::badcomp::badcomp::badcomp::

Or, if you do not get an answer here, try the Mods forum.

3. lymond

lymond Rise Up! (Phoenix Style!) Hall of Fame Staff

Blue Marble has a self-installing executable. It should be pretty straightforward. Just make sure it installs to the root Civ folder - not sure what that would be in 7

4. s.bernbaum

s.bernbaum Mostly lurking

I had it and did not like it, so dumped it. However, I had not let it self install, instead I had hand installed it in CustomAssets. I would suggest looking there first. It is in your Documents not your Applications CIV folder. If you have not installed anything else and there is stuff in CustomAssets, delete it all and that should do it. If you have installed something else as well, open the -->uninstalled<-- Blue Marble folder. Write down what is in there and then delete everything that matches from CustomAssets by hand. (CustomAssets is empty in the unmodified CIV install.)

5. dilettante

dilettante Governor

AFAIK, the installer for Blue Marble has an uninstall option in it (I have 4.5 Gold BTW).

Just run the .exe installer for Blue Marble again and it should have an 'Uninstall All' option that takes all the changed files and changes them back.

Blue Marble's nice but I wish it's A LOT BRIGHTER & more colorful like Civ3's Snoopy Graphix paks.

Dunno anything about Win7 though so i dunno if this is at all applicable.

6. Shoes

Shoes Warlord

If none of the previous works take a spoon an hit it on the back until it runs away from your computer