Ploepe's Fantasybuttoncorner

Ploeperpengel

academic precarity
19.3. Button-Set 6 is here! check this post for it!

Okay here are -oh bugger I don't know how many Buttons I'm too tired to count- for Fantasy Mods. Although most of this stuff is related to Wheel of Time I have no doubt that some of them may be useful for other Fantasy-Mods and maybe Medieval Mods as well. If you think different-drop dead! I went through hours of the worst monotonymouseclickingorgies to load this up...

Have Fun.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Fantasybuttons.zip

edit: note second post are scifi pics, just in case your're one of the fast readers.

edit: post3 upladed new Buttons

edit: post3 screenshots updated to include all files

edit: please report to me buttons that don't show in the game

edit: 19.3. uploaded set 6 spellbuttons

Also included in this post are some buttons for spell hopefully useable in Fantasymods. Most but not all I took from Warcraft related Fansites. Enjoy!

screens for spellbuttons:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/spells.jpg

buttons for spells:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/spellbuttons.zip

Attachments

• ButtonsFirstSet.jpg
    ButtonsFirstSet.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • ButtonSecondSet.jpg
    ButtonSecondSet.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 816

Attachments

• WarhammerFBandotherStuff.jpg
    WarhammerFBandotherStuff.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 429
  • Screenshots4.jpg
    Screenshots4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 432
Wait 1 or 2 days and you can have them. Or do you mean the post below?:D

Edit: okay don't wait it's already there. And believe me I swear, I will continue to flood you all with Buttons until you python freaks get me a Mod out of it but this posts belong to me!

Great icons! Im going to dip into these as well. :D

Thanks Ploeperpengel!

Nikis-Knight said:
Is there a reason that recon units can't pillage? Not sure about beastmasters, but rangers can't. On that note, I'm having trouble building beastmasters right now--I have a grove and the tech, do I need something else? can't build or upgrade.

If you wanted to add religions in the future, I think some good possibilities would be:
A tech after survival, either a lizard-man like religion, or a savage, shamanistic type religion (or a combination of the two.)
Or a tech after trade, maybe a humanistic type religion, or would that be humanoidistic?

The way religions are founded now works and makes sense and should probably be left alone, but an alternate way might be if they were granted from goody huts. Sort of like 'them' contacting you. Would lead to much earlier religions, and probably more at once.

Can't answer that. Maybe you're in the wrong thread?;)

Ooh looks great. I gotta ask though, second pic, third row, 5th button from the left - what is that guy with sunglasses doing there?! :D

Rabbit said:
Ooh looks great. I gotta ask though, second pic, third row, 5th button from the left - what is that guy with sunglasses doing there?! :D

Staring into the open sea:)

I was thinking of including him into a Mod like Chuck Norris but on the second thought I noticed he should train his muscles first.

Thanks, I can definitely use some of these for my soon-to-be-started mod.

Top Bottom