pls delete

quibing

Warlord
QuibinG Ethnic unit pack V.1.4 for Rise of Mankind 2.91
[MODULAR]

By QuibinG

This modification adds to the industrial era of the different unique units for the 8 types of civilizations. (Europe, Nazi Europe, Russia, Arabia, Africa, Asia, South America, North America) Also, BMP-3 replaces the BTR-80 which is now in Mech Infantry. I also made available for different types of civilizations and the original units. For example MIG can use all the Arabs and part of Asia. As 2A5 tank is now available throughout Europe. From such corrections many on this list will not =). To ask more interesting.

Main mod (Unit ONLY!) - Click! (Sendspace)

This modifications completely modular.

Installation on Rise of Mankind 2.91
* Installation of Rise of Mankind 2.91
* Unzip the contents of the archive of my mod (Folder assets) on the way
.. \ Sid Meier's Civilization 4 \ Beyond the Sword \ Mods \ Rise of Mankind \
with replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Srf35UBZUk - Video manual =))))

Screenshots
Spoiler :

New. Гвоздика.

New. Line upgrade Flamethrower

Burn baby! =)

HISTORY
Spoiler :

V 1.4
* Support RoM 2.91
* replaced - Rocket Artillery -> 2S1 "Gvozdika" for Russia, Arab, Asia and Afro.

* Added Modern Flamethrower and Heavy Flamethrower (Line upgrade)* Full fixed and added effects.
* Delete WW2 all Infantry. (Game with them - unstable)
* Delete all Civ and Flags and Scenario =)

V 1.3
* Support RoM 2.8
* replaced F4 and Tornado -> EF2000 and YF23
* Added Modern Flamethrower and Heavy Flamethrower (Line upgrade)

V 1.2
* Reskin - Ka-50 and T72
* Added Civ for Scenario

V 1.1
* Сorrect names of all infantry units (for example - VDV, Delta, Black Berets, Rangers ...) and Armor T90, Merkava, Osorio.
* Several leaders of civilization and flags

V 1.0.2
* replaced Stealth fighter (Su-33 for Rus, Arab and Asia, f4 for Europe)
* replaced Stealth bomber (Tu160 for Rus and Arab)
* replaced Bomber (Tu95 for Rus and Arab)
* replaced A10 Bomber (Av-8 for Europe)
* replaced Modern Jet Fighter (Tornado for Europe)
* replaced BMP Transport (M113 for America)
* New class - Transport aircraft (transport all land unit. Cargo - 5. 747 for Europe, Il-76 for Rus and Arab, C-130 for other)

V 1.0.1
* replaced Mobile SAM (Tunguska ;) for Russia and Arab, SAM Avenger for all America, TAM VCLC for Europe and SAM for African)
* replaced Humvee ( Miscellaneous transport for Russia, Europe, Africa and Asia)
* replaced Strategic bomber (TU-16 for Russia and Arab)
* :confused:T-95:confused: from which information about such a model tank and where such a bad model? replaced the T-96:crazyeye:, with a good model. (all civ)

V 1.0
* replaced Modern Paratrooper (All)
* replaced Infantry (All, except for Africa)
* replaced Modern Infantry (All)
* replaced Modern Marine (All)
* replaced Early Fighter (bf-109 for Nazi Europe)
* replaced A10 (SU-25 for Russia and Arabs)
* replaced Strike Fighter (Mig-29 and Mirage (Not sure of the correct model)
* replaced F35 (SU47 for Russia and the Arabs)
* replaced Ah64 (Eurocopter for Europe, Ka50 for Russia, and the different camouflage Mi-24 for the Arab, African and Asian)
* replaced Light Tank (Type-90 for Asia (not sure of the title, but the model I liked =))
* replaced Medium Tank (1 tank for Europe, unfortunately forgot the name)
* replaced Modern Armor (T90 for Russia, "Merkava" for Arabs and "Osorio" for South America)
* replaced Mechanized Infantry (All)
+ Fix names of civilizations and flags

Does this pack require 2.71 + Extra Civ Pack or just 2.71?

You can use without extra Pak
In this case, after unpacking the mod to delete a folder
. \ Sid Meier's Civilization 4 \ Beyond the Sword \ Mods \ Rise of Mankind \ Assets\ Modules \ Custom Civilizations

I have no tests, but most likely will work.

And how do modular, if I need to replace the original civilizationinfos?

It isn't hard to make modular. Modules by defualt override all other files. I have a mod that overrides Rise of Mankinds civilizationinfos too, see military civics. If you need some guides, Kael and Xienwolf have made some. The way I figured it out was by downloading someone else's module and basing mine off of theirs.

It isn't hard to make modular. Modules by defualt override all other files. I have a mod that overrides Rise of Mankinds civilizationinfos too, see military civics. If you need some guides, Kael and Xienwolf have made some. The way I figured it out was by downloading someone else's module and basing mine off of theirs.
One benefit of WoC modular system now is that you don't need to overwrite all the default defines, you can also add new defines for say to RoM's civilizationInfos (just need to only have those unit defines if adding new UUs). And multiple modules can add stuff to same thing and they will work together. This is why WoC system is so great! :)

Everyone is playing 2.71 so ppl are too busy commenting ;)

Looks great havent tried since im currently playing 2.71, can i enable it in a running game? since i havent reached the era yet. thanks.

Sorry, it seems that your link doesn't work(at least for me:p)
Could someone confirm this??

Excellent work, I'll be sure to include this in my next game.

@i_diavolorosso, the link works for me.

Update!
Small update in the form of 10 units/
Download the entire modification did not, because a small internet speed. I made a patch.
Everything is now going to do next, as soon as the party will go on the marathon.

Enjoy!

I wait for the comments appear on the forum regularly =)

Great mod and adds loads of flavour, but it looks like it might be conflicting with some others. I noticed that Xionn's fortifications mod (three new city guard units) doesn't work with this one as it makes the units disappear from the game. There may be other conflicts as well but I didn't have much time to check thoroughly.

@Munger,

I have not down loaded this yet but I bet your problem is with the XML loader thingy in Custom Units - MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml. It is probably missing
Code:
				<Module>
					<Directory>Fortifications</Directory>
					<bLoad>1</bLoad>
				</Module>

With all the mod mods for RoM it is not easy to ensure they all play nicely together sometimes.

Top Bottom