Pls help me with Improvement and TerrainType

carbongo

Chieftain
The thing is... I want to make Farm buildable on Tundra terrain and I can't find any modifier that can do this. At last, even MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD I found hardly, lol.

Spoiler :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Modifiers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSERT INTO Modifiers
(ModifierId, ModifierType, SubjectRequirementSetId)
VALUES ('CB_TRAIT_PASTURE_FOOD_BOOST', 'MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD', 'PLOT_HAS_PASTURE_REQUIREMENTS'),
('CB_TRAIT_FARM_TUNDRA_AVAILABLE', '????', ''),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_FOOD_BOOST', 'MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD', 'PLOT_HAS_TUNDRA_REQUIREMENTS'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_PRODUCTION_BOOST', 'MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD', 'PLOT_HAS_TUNDRA_REQUIREMENTS'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_HILLS_FOOD_BOOST', 'MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD', 'PLOT_HAS_TUNDRA_HILLS_REQUIREMENTS'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_HILLS_PRODUCTION_BOOST', 'MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD', 'PLOT_HAS_TUNDRA_HILLS_REQUIREMENTS');
-- ModifierArguments
INSERT INTO ModifierArguments
(ModifierId, Name, Value)
VALUES ('CB_TRAIT_PASTURE_FOOD_BOOST', 'YieldType', 'YIELD_FOOD'),
('CB_TRAIT_PASTURE_FOOD_BOOST', 'Amount', '1'),
('CB_TRAIT_FARM_TUNDRA_AVAILABLE', 'ImprovementType', 'IMPROVEMENT_FARM'),
('CB_TRAIT_FARM_TUNDRA_AVAILABLE', 'TerrainType', 'TERRAIN_TUNDRA'),

('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_FOOD_BOOST', 'YieldType', 'YIELD_FOOD'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_FOOD_BOOST', 'Amount', '1'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_PRODUCTION_BOOST', 'YieldType', 'YIELD_PRODUCTION'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_PRODUCTION_BOOST', 'Amount', '1'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_HILLS_FOOD_BOOST', 'YieldType', 'YIELD_FOOD'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_HILLS_FOOD_BOOST', 'Amount', '1'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_HILLS_PRODUCTION_BOOST', 'YieldType', 'YIELD_PRODUCTION'),
('CB_TRAIT_TUNDRA_HILLS_PRODUCTION_BOOST', 'Amount', '1');

Need to either insert into Improvement valid terrains, which will affect all civs, or create a unique improvement. This is the conclusion I reached upon attempting to do the same with Farms and desert tiles.

That is to affect on the whole gameplay, mine is for CIV!

Need to either insert into Improvement valid terrains, which will affect all civs, or create a unique improvement. This is the conclusion I reached upon attempting to do the same with Farms and desert tiles.
So, the only way is to make own improvement that replaces a farm? Hm... that's a point, I think. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom