1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Plug And Play Wish List

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Plug and Play Project' started by purplexus, Apr 23, 2007.

1. purplexus

purplexus Prince

Please Post here if you would like to see a particular unit, building, civ or other that is not already in one of the libraries.

2. alibaba

alibaba Chieftain

I would really like the Albania/Illyria,(Amra's) Italy, and the Pakistan and Yemen Civs from civ gold

3. Dragon67

Dragon67 Warlord

If it is possible to make modular. I would like modular religions.

4. PotatoSamurai

PotatoSamurai ChooseReligion enthusiast

Modular religions are possible. Working on Shinto.

5. Impaler[WrG]

Impaler[WrG] Civ4:Col UI programmer

A font file would be nessary and I think you will have an issue with the font assignment mangling if your have multiple religion modules.

For example lets say you add religions 8, 9 and 10 and a new font set with an 8th, 9th and 10th font pair. Because load order is not guaranteed its possibly that #10 loads first and attached to font pair 8. The way to solve this (other then some code which I'm planning) is for the user of the modules to merge the ReligionInfos.xml files of the modules into one file that has the religions in the order matching the extensions to the font system. So religions #8 (first in module) would take font 8 and #9 would take font 9 and so on. Leaving some fonts un-used shouldn't cause any trouble either.

P.S. Fortunately Bonuses now now font indexing so you can make them modular without worrying about mis-matches.

6. Supreme Shogun

Supreme Shogun Warlord

After seeing that religions are able to be modularized, I'd like to not live without the extra religions that were in Amra's mod (like Hellenism, Asatru, Mesoamericanism, Zoroaster, and Amun-Ra)

I'd also like to see a 300 inspired Spartan Civ or make a Leonidas leader for Greece.

Thanks in advance for wish list. I love the modules. Great stuff. Thank you and Happy Civving!

7. PotatoSamurai

PotatoSamurai ChooseReligion enthusiast

What you're looking for is right here Shogun ;)

I'm not handy with image editing (esp for the buildings), so I've left modularizing Shinto to someone with more enthusiasm :rolleyes:

8. Supreme Shogun

Supreme Shogun Warlord

Big Sheep Grin on that one. Whoops. Awesome, can't wait to add it.

I am looking forward to Shinto too!

9. e350tb

e350tb Stupendously Illogical Englishman

I wouldn't mind seeing an Australia civ, lead by Lauchlan Maquarie perhaps?

10. troytheface

troytheface Deity

deleted as per response

11. seitan2102

seitan2102 Chieftain

I' d really love a module with the ability to purchase promotions for units as introduced in Broken Star Mod of BTS.