1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] plz help me about the bat or bug mod can't not load image

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by icarusbug1994, Oct 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. icarusbug1994

icarusbug1994 Chieftain

hellow ! I'm player who is playing civilzation 4 bts for long time in korea!

recently i've seen the civ 4 video made by chris! in youtube

He has used the bug mod

so I Trying to use the bug mod

but it is fault;;

If I run bug mode, after loading is complete, one technical table is seen to me.

but this technical table is not complete because only 6 tec can be shown to me

mysticism meditation, polytheism pristhood,monotheism monarchy!(I don't know how to upload the photo without useing link)

I even learned to do mysticism all the time any civilization. (korea~japen~ america etc;; but I did't learn that)

I've been trying any method , resetup after all delete. Getting Started with Administrator , set up the as mod ,
    change the administrator name only english , Install BAT mode instead of bug mode ......

if i setup the BAT than There will be no bugs in the technical table before the game starts.

but if the game starts, all icon is gone;; if i can upload the photo than i can seeyou the my situation

but i cannot TTT....

now I don't have any method ;;

Plz help me

oh i can load the photo!! 1,2 is bug mod photo!
    3,4,5 is bat! bat mod's tec table is ok but no image great gener~ great person
    my civilization 4 version 3.19!
    i have set up the all patch!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017