Podcast

Double A

♫We got the guillotine♫
screw it imma make my own thread

Anyone who wants to join in needs to message D0UB1E.A on Skype. You need a mic and probably an hour of time somewhere around 3pm EST on Caturday. I'll change this to whatever's the most convenient if that time isn't.

If my name doesn't work just PM me your Skype and I'll try to send you an IM.

It would be extremely helpful if someone already knew how to record and upload a Skype conversation/podcast, and if RS actually did a schedule outline thing.

I could help, but I have no idea how to go about recording and that jazz.

Eh, that's fine, if no one knows I'll just learn it from YouTube.

I have a mic, but I can't record.

Eh, that's fine, if no one knows I'll just learn it from YouTube.

All yall need to say is "I have a mic." :p

I know mech's down for it. Four is enough people, I'm gonna say one more maybe and two at the absolute most.

All yall need to say is "I have a mic." :p

I know mech's down for it. Four is enough people, I'm gonna say one more maybe and two at the absolute most.

Not so much "down for it" as "I have nothing better to do".

Is your skype picture one of a battery?

I would help more with the podcast if I had a mic.

Also, I will work on the schedule outline.

Welp, sent request. I gots mic and stuffs.

I'd be interested if I knew how this devil called Skype works. I actually have an account, but I know nothing about it. Also, I don't have a mic and, also, I don't have time atm. Nor in the next month.

Gonna do it in at least 2 hours.

I'd be interested if I knew how this devil called Skype works. I actually have an account, but I know nothing about it. Also, I don't have a mic and, also, I don't have time atm. Nor in the next month.

You can IM to people on your contacts list. If you press call, you talk with them via mic.

As schedule person thing, I think I have come up with a idea for timing and etc.

Since the first one is today, let's start about 3 PM EST. As for length, an hour to an hour and a half seems like a good length to do this, since this will be the first it will probably be longer than the rest. The others can be about 30 mins to on hour.

As for how often we do it, I think every 3 weeks to once a month, on Saturdays, since Saturday seems like a good day to do this. As for regular times, we could do them at 3 PM EST like this one.

Does that sound alright?

Edited: Fixed some mistakes and put in some new info.

I was kind of hoping for an outline of stuff to talk about. :p

Well the thing is that it's hard to set a time for each topic. I can come up with the order and the things, but can't say "15 mins on X".

I just need a basic outline, nothing fancy. I want to know what to segue into. :p

Outline:

Spoiler :
  1. Introduction: You know, introduce yourselves and all that.
  2. General IOT Information: Basically, what is IOT. This is mainly for new people who have never IOTed before, and want to learn.
  3. The Community: Basically, another thing for new people. Talk about players and GMs, that sort of thing.
  4. Current IOTs: Does not need more explanation.
  5. Upcoming IOTs: Like the above, does not need explanation.
  6. Strategy: Share your tips on IOTs.
  7. Other IOT Information: Basically, anything you want to discuss about IOTs not listed above. This can include things such as the dicussion over a NES-IOT merge, among tothers.

Some of this stuff can only really fit into the first one, so for later ones we will have to change this up a bit.

Anyways good?

Top Bottom