Poland as 1 of 10 new Civilizations added in BTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read any posts? We're agreeing with you Austria has a good chance of getting in, BUT WE'RE SAYING POLAND HAS A CHANCE TO.

And please stop posting offensive stuff like "a nation smaller then Nauru should be in before Poland"

If you known Polish History you would know why Poland has a great chance of getting in. Polish history was great history, Maybe not as great as Austria, But it was still great.

People can't take a joke here. Which is funny cause more people are one.

The idea of representing Eastern Europe with those who dominated it insted of an actual civ for them...

Oh well, no sense of humor and a couple of Chinese fighting fish in there corn flakes in the morning should be a nice mix.

Poland did dominate eastern europe, So did Austria did not. Austria-Hungary did. But they didn't really expand east much. Ottomans did aswell.

But who lives in East europe? SLAVS, Who above is slavic? POLAND.

And many slavs hate to be represented by russia. so they need another civ to represent them. and who better to represent them then Poland?

You know what, shut up!

Austria did dominate eastern europe before the compromise of the 1850's. The compromise was because of the lack of representation of the East. In fact, go look up the compromise, and infact... look it up on wikipedia so you can be just as useless as the rest of these people.

Also for you second question: how about a slavic nation, not poland. Poland ain't slavic, sorry to tell you.

Also for you second question: how about a slavic nation, not poland. Poland ain't slavic, sorry to tell you.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. i take that as one of your idiot posts.

Do you even have a brain?

And there's is no other "good" slavic nation to pick it up after Poland, Only Bulgaria and Yugoslavia have a chance. Yugoslavia is obviously to new to be in, and Bulgaria isn't good enough to be in and has been counquered by the Greeks, Ottomans, Byzantines, Romans, etc.

So we meet again person with 36 in their name. By any chance do you eat carrots?

Poland has been conquered by everyone as well

No, Tectonic Knights, Bolshevic War, Siege of Vienna ring the bell?

World war 2 is only understandable. Your gonna fight both russia and germany with an ill equipped army?

Well Poland did and the stayed longer then France did only against germany. And we never surrendered. France did.

Id also add the Czechs, they had the Great Moravian Empire during the ninth century, and had a great impact on Slavic culture. Unfortunetly that was over a thousand years ago, but that problem is similar to the one of Poland, whilst Poland peaked in the seventeenth century and lost its position as top Slavic country to Russia during that period.

Otherwise I find the Magyars to be a good competitor for an eastern representative, but Poland is definitely the best added representative of Slavs, in the face of over a representation of Germanic tribes in CIV 4, whilst Slavs are more numerous in Europe.

The problem with Slavs is perhaps the image West-Europeans have of all of them using ciryllics, being Orthodox and being an over all homo genus bunch, which is of coarse based on sheer lack of knowledge, and unfortunately, interest on the part of westerners.:(

Russia doesn't count because we're looking for a non russian slavic nation to represent the slavs who let's just say don't like the russians very much.

I know what the Teutonic order was, Tectonic however has to do with continental drift!

No, I was more refering to the import fees. They're illegal here, and to get them past customs would be hard.

Anyway, you should go out for some fresh air, maybe take up roller blading or perhaps boxing, that will rid you of exes energy so you won't have any left for mischief.

I was just out jogging in 30 degrees C, so now I don't feel like being obnoxious at all.

30 degrees is nothing... I've soccer in 40 before. Anyhow, its night time, 12 degrees and raining and I'm sick. Tell me there's something else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom