1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Poland strong!

Discussion in 'Gameplay Guides' started by mateyson, Jun 14, 2018.

1. mateyson

mateyson Chieftain

Hello, special ones! It is very difficult for me to have 3 cities with more then 12 pop. I need YOUR help thou maybe solution is golden age but dont want to waste 2 GP...

Attached Files:

2. Jarlaxe Baenre

Jarlaxe Baenre Chieftain

You need more workers. You have only built two improvements, but have 8 food resources (9 if you count the fish) available.

An aqueduct makes your cities grow 25% faster, but a worker can get you growing far faster.

3. mateyson

mateyson Chieftain

It is only starting situation. My strategy is to apply Citezenship (+% for Granery & Aqueduk), Monarchy, build those granerys and aque AND then concetrate om growth.

4. HighFunctioningAlcoholic

HighFunctioningAlcoholic Chieftain

Finished yesterday; I took the opposite approach and invaded the HRC on turn 1. Capitulating the HRC was easy, but micromanaging the cities for growth was a ***** and frankly not very fun.

What's the community criteria for an acceptable guide? I could post what I think is a good-enough guide to get you through, but not turn-by-turn, because as much as I would like to be the new Fresol, to quote a famous American, "Ain't nobody got time for that."

upload_2018-6-14_10-43-2.png

5. mateyson

mateyson Chieftain

What is HRC?) || Sorry for nigerian ingles.

6. HighFunctioningAlcoholic

HighFunctioningAlcoholic Chieftain

Hum
    Human Rights Campaign or Hilary Rodham Clinton. Apparently, I've been reading too much news - it's supposed to be HRE (Holy Roman Empire).
    I did type something up listing every achievement by turn thinking I could make it into some sort of Fresol-esque guide, but it ended up just being a list because it's essentially just micromanaging after the initial turns. I guess I'll post it once I take a couple screenshots in the absence of any other guide.