Polandball I - Polandball can into space

:lol: Awesome. :clap:

I couldn't help myself!

Spoiler :

Attachments

• kebabremovers.jpg
    kebabremovers.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 1,917
That comic is already in the thread once, spoilers are your friend.

Is that a reference to a specific event?

Basically, when Saudi Arabia found oil in it's territory, Jordan decided it was going to look for oil.

It instead found it was sitting on several water aquifers.

These are two of the most water-scarce natio ns on earth.

So, to find water, something you need to survive, in decent qualities in your terrtory, while it wont make much money selling it to the main buyers of oil, it will instead mean you can sell water to everyone around you and still ,ake a lot of money. In areas like that, having water sources is far more powerful than having oil.

Basically, when Saudi Arabia found oil in it's territory, Jordan decided it was going to look for oil.

It instead found it was sitting on several water aquifers.

These are two of the most water-scarce natio ns on earth.

So, to find water, something you need to survive, in decent qualities in your terrtory, while it wont make much money selling it to the main buyers of oil, it will instead mean you can sell water to everyone around you and still ,ake a lot of money. In areas like that, having water sources is far more powerful than having oil.

So this was something that actually happened or are you just explaining the cartoon (cause I got that)?

I think the joke is that Estonia wants to be chums with the Nordic countries while Poland can into space, and the UN in its well-meaning incompetence has granted each the others' wish.

Top Bottom