Polandball I - Polandball can into space

Everyone hates Monaco, the Czech Republic didn't formally recognize Luxembourg/Liechtenstein [one of the two I forget which] until like the early 2000s due to some spat, Costa Rica and Nicaragua have had issues, some Australians don't like the other Pacific island states, San Marino and Italy have had issues (largely tourist related) in the past, and the Caribbean states have their own internal rivalries (like Barbados and Jamaica, although on a smaller scale).

But really you could probably point to every country with instances of "hate/distrust", including Canada

Liechtenstein had a dispute with Czechia and Slovakia because they seized all Liechtenstein property within their borders after WWII for being "German." That land was ten times the size of Liechtenstein proper. The dispute's officially over, though.

Silly Germans, they never learn - the only decent Italian military people were the Romans.

Silly Germans, they never learn - the only decent Italian military people were the Romans.

Fire Cadorna, then, of course. Then they do find themselves having decent leadership(Cadorna was that bad. way too harsh, way too over controlling of his generals, his training methods were brutal. Really the only good thing he did was make a logistics system for Italy which wasn't plagued by the inefficiencies and corruption the civilian bureaucracy had. Which without, it would have not mattered.)

"Death to death"? I'd love to see how they'll pull this one, although from a far as possible distance.

well the romans were pretty barbaric and brutish compared to greeks. and they never had any good inventors or intellects.

Spoiler :

Saudi Arabia has been trying to buy Leopard 2 tanks for like 20 years, to the tune of € 18 billion.
"Been trying" being the operative term.
As far as i know the deal finally imploded this spring.

Saudi Arabia has been trying to buy Leopard 2 tanks for like 20 years, to the tune of € 18 billion.
"Been trying" being the operative term.
As far as i know the deal finally imploded this spring.

I know one of this biggest military companies in my area, Bae systems, have the saudis as one of their biggest customers, so i wouldn't feel very sorry for them.

Top Bottom